PvP & Upcoming Transfers

Destinylegacy

Sup bros , So im pretty new to this server just hit 55. I have 50s on 4 servers and came here just for a change. I was told by a few friends i used to do Rated warzones with that they had alts here and that there were Some Good PvPers here even though its a PvE Server. My question is With transfers coming up are all of you hardcore PvPers going to be heading to a PvP server. From what ive seen the past 2 weeks the PvP in Regs has been very active. Ive never waited more then 10 mins for a warzone pop and ive had some really fun close games. I used to do rated everynight and i know what its like to face the same teams everynight. Ive had a few guilds here ask me to join and do rated with them but that they are heading to a diffrent server once its available. So I guess my question is did i make the wrong decision coming here? Personally I dont think i will be leaving this server. Ive had nothing but positive expirences here thus far. Keep in mind I only PvP atm so im directing these questions to the PvPers Here. Well let me know thanks

EDIT: Looks like i got my sniper to 55 for nothing lol Ill be playing my shadow LazyLit on the bastion. See you guys when you get here :)

Edited by Destinylegacy

We are going to be transferring when it becomes available. I know the other consistent rated teams are leaving too. So if ranked is your thing then I doubt you will get much sticking around here.

We are going to be hitting up the bastion server

Everyone who PvP's and is looking for the best competition should roll to the Bastion

Rest assured, a large majority of the top end players from this server are.

Would be nice if BW announced more about them though.... *grumble grumble*

After some thought, I will be re-locating to a different server as well when transfers become available. Unfortunately, my current guild is no more, and because I'm living in the mid-west I'm not sure if I will be going to the Bastion or POT5.

I have to say that it's totally awesome our PvP community is being gutted with server transfers and that we'll be getting fewer ASPAC PvPers than we might have. Thanks, Bioware, for not making cross-server rateds and giving the PvP community as little attention as it has gotten.

After some thought, I will be re-locating to a different server as well when transfers become available. Unfortunately, my current guild is no more, and because I'm living in the mid-west I'm not sure if I will be going to the Bastion or POT5.

It would be nice to see you on the bastion worm! I feel your pain.