Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Hard Mode / Nightmare Mode Video Boss Fight Guides

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
SWTOR Hard Mode / Nightmare Mode Video Boss Fight Guides

smokesnake
07.02.2016 , 09:47 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by iimagiicii View Post
+1 supported by this guy. Keep up the great work.
Thanks man, it is always great to see people supporting these guides.
Lightning Masters
Hirokko - Immortal Juggernaut
Satele Shan

Bahadori
07.07.2016 , 03:14 PM | #62
Nightmare TFB - Writhing Horror guide added

Bahadori
07.15.2016 , 04:03 PM | #63
8M NiM Dread Guards TFB guide added

Bahadori
07.22.2016 , 03:50 PM | #64
8M NiM Operator 9 - TFB guide is now live.

De-mu-noki
07.23.2016 , 08:57 AM | #65
You're doing a really great job man, keep it up!
What would be great would be that before the mechanics section, you very quickly go through the fight and its enemies, as in "OK, after you achieve this these adds will spawn" and so on, would make some points in mechanics Wayyy more understandable
Vanjervalis Chain, Germany

Bahadori
07.28.2016 , 04:25 PM | #66
8 Man NiM Kephess The Undying - TFB guide added

Bahadori
08.02.2016 , 08:27 PM | #67
Hey all! The NiM Terror (Final Boss) guide will be coming out next week. We've tried to keep to a schedule of one guide a week released however I have to travel out of town Thursday and will be unable to complete the guide and release it by the end of the weekend. So keep an eye out as it is coming! Thanks for the support and I hope this answers all the whispers and emails i've gotten on the guides release.

Bahadori
08.10.2016 , 07:24 AM | #68
- 8 Man NiM The Terror From Beyond guide added

Hey all!

We've recently had a HUGE request over the past month for Hard Mode guides. To better help the community as well as our followers and fans the project is being slightly altered and updated. With the release of the NiM Terror guide we'll be moving to complete and release ALL HARD MODE guides before continuing on with SnV Nightmare guide releases. Thank you all for your patience and helping us to spread the word on this project.

VegasTheLost
08.10.2016 , 08:36 AM | #69
Quote: Originally Posted by Bahadori View Post
- 8 Man NiM The Terror From Beyond guide added

Hey all!

We've recently had a HUGE request over the past month for Hard Mode guides. To better help the community as well as our followers and fans the project is being slightly altered and updated. With the release of the NiM Terror guide we'll be moving to complete and release ALL HARD MODE guides before continuing on with SnV Nightmare guide releases. Thank you all for your patience and helping us to spread the word on this project.
My reaction
In need a crew to finish a group content? We're here to help you! Find more info in this thread.

Deaconik
08.11.2016 , 03:41 AM | #70
Our guild mood just fell down as we did all the HMs weeks ago and don't remember all the small things and differences for NiM(also DPS requirements) as we are long lost returning players(or new players). But whatever works for you.

I'll keep checking the thread for the NiM content time.

We love your work and cannot wait for the NiM time.