Bugs in BT Hard Mode

Bugs in BT Hard Mode. Where to start?

1. When loot dropped, rolls weren't shown. I greeded on every purple that dropped and won every one (as group leader). No rolls, what people picked (need / greed), nor who received loot were shown in the chat box.

2. I have had BT hard mode on farm for a few weeks now so this isn't a baddie post. On the last boss, when my group got sucked in they would run in place before they would start walking out. The result would be the death of everyone, except me (tank) in the group.

3. Almost had a kill soloing her into the enrage as the boss killed the entire group as per #2. She reset before I died and I was locked in place unable to move. /stuck did not work. Force Pull did not work. ctrl UU did not work.

4. To fix #3 I tried logging out and back in. This kicked me from the group and kicked me from the instance. This reset my flash point. When I zoned back in I was back at the start. After leaving group and zoning back in it put me at the correct place in the instance.

5. After our next wipe, presumably due to Bug #4, it reset everyone's instance.

Edited by Altarboom

2. I have had BT hard mode on farm for a few weeks now so this isn't a baddie post. On the last boss, when my group got sucked in they would run in place before they would start walking out. The result would be the death of everyone, except me (tank) in the group.

This is an issue with client/server synchronization, I believe, and crops up based on the length of the pull. The longer the distance she has to pull a character, the more likely the server will lag behind the client. This will cause the character to get rooted in place when they try to walk, or even warp back to Yadira after a few seconds of walking as the server 'catches up'.

The key to circumventing this is to have all characters, even ranged, stand point blank throughout the fighting. Not only does this eliminate the rooting-in-place bug, but it will also limit the amount of jumping around that Yadira does which will help your melee DPS.

The first couple of times I ran HM BT, I'd always stand at max range and thus would always get stuck in place after the pull. It made the fight near-impossible--my only work-around was to stand behind one of the crates right before she pulled. Once I realized it was a ranged-only issue (it was only ever happening to people casting at ~30m ranges, like Sorcs, Snipers, etc. Melee were never getting stuck), I started standing point blank during the fights, which has completely eliminated the issue and allows me to always get out of range in time.

I've reported it already, and they said they've sent it on to their bug response team.

What I have seen with this, is at times it looks like group mates are "stuttering" as they try to walk away from the pull. This will result in the instant death. It has also happened to me. From my point of view though, it looked as if I was far enough away just to find out from another group mate that I too had the stuttering animation occur.

This was reported as a bug when it happened.

Also reported a bug that took place during this same fight. I was defeated, hit the go to med center, and the entrance went orange locking me out. No loot rolls nothing. Yet there was still more to complete with the FP.