Rated Status

Hywhan

So apparently <nerds> is no more, which is a shame cause they had a strong grp and were fun to play against. I'm just curious as to which strong guilds are still actively running rateds. STS, Casual, RSU, HSP, Onslaught, I WAS LEGEND, Hop in my backpack, and any I might have forgotten, plz give a status update on where you stand. Hostile Takeover is trying to put together a more structured rated schedule, but I wanna know if it's even worth it at this point. No sense in trying to get serious about rateds if we're going to be playing against pugs all night. Ty in advance.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So apparently <nerds> is no more, which is a shame cause they had a strong grp and were fun to play against. I'm just curious as to which strong guilds are still actively running rateds. STS, Casual, RSU, HSP, Onslaught, I WAS LEGEND, Hop in my backpack, and any I might have forgotten, plz give a status update on where you stand. Hostile Takeover is trying to put together a more structured rated schedule, but I wanna know if it's even worth it at this point. No sense in trying to get serious about rateds if we're going to be playing against pugs all night. Ty in advance.

I'm still trying to put together a team of 8 sorc's, I'll keep you posted.

Tonight I got 2 RSU games, and they were running a pretty impressive powertech centric group. HOP IN MY BACKPACK were apparently also running but we didn't hit them, but I know they are strong, from playing with/against some of their players in the past. Then again, Friday all we got were a bunch of random pugs.

The rated scene is still kicking, I haven't gone 20 minutes without a pop in the last few weeks outside of queue bug.

<Prophecy of the Fatman> is in the works of getting a Rateds team going. We got a good amount of peeps, but too many of some specs/types. I don't want an unbalanced team. :p

Nice man, I hope you guys get it going! The more competitive teams the server has the better.

Tonight I got 2 RSU games, and they were running a pretty impressive powertech centric group. HOP IN MY BACKPACK were apparently also running but we didn't hit them, but I know they are strong, from playing with/against some of their players in the past. Then again, Friday all we got were a bunch of random pugs.

The rated scene is still kicking, I haven't gone 20 minutes without a pop in the last few weeks outside of queue bug.

Nice to hear, Tancer. Always nice to go up against you. Which guild are you representing currently?

was fun, had a good couple games. wasn't aware thendys noori was back up and running!

also, this just in. RSU has quit RWZ because we are all very very afraid of fishdude.

New to server. Nice to hear that the main problem your having is too many scrub teams to kill. Definitely not like that on my old server. Was wondering which imperial guilds are active in running rateds and are recruiting . Or if this is a imp dominated server if there is a strong pub guild looking for an active PvP'r ?

Any replies would be greatly appreciated.

I don't have any first hand experience because I was away for a few months and haven't found a new guild yet and therefore haven't run any rateds myself, but I know that Shards of Alderaan and Pax Republica say in all their recruitment adverts that they run/are running/want to run rateds. I thought HSP still did it, but I may be wrong on that. I also don't know about the strength of these guilds rated teams but thought I'd throw the names out there in the event they were helpful information. Edited by Skolops

STS are currently down 1 or 2 players due to rl and other stuff, but we will be queuing back up once we're sorted.

So no nerds or sts currently then :( Ty for the update, Alba. Looking forward to playing against you guys again sooner than later. RSU seems to be going strong then, and we can add FOAD (ty for the response) to that list. Any word on Casual or HSP?