I see common trend for what type of gear (schematics) the command crates drop

HeadShot_-

Before we begin this we have to notice there are 4 different sets of schematics.

Eternal commander mk4 onslaught gear (crit gear)

Eternal commander mk4 asylum gear (shield/defense gear)

Eternal commander mk4 force expert gear (alacrity and power gear)

Eternal commander mk4 ageis gear (shield and defense gear)

So I was experimenting with the new command system thing on different classes. What I noticed is a common theme on what type of gear the command crates drop for different classes:

I noticed the schematics for eternal commander mk4 onslaught gear drops more when I open my Command packs as a Smuggler/Agent

I noticed the schematics for eternal commander mk4 asylum gear drops more when I open my Command packs as Trooper/Bounty hunter

I noticed the schematics for eternal commander mk4 force expert gear drops more when I open my Command packs as Sage/Sorceror

I noticed the schematics for eternal commander MK4 ageis gear drops more when I open my command as a Knight/Warrior

Anyone experiencing this trend?

Edited by HeadShot_-

• 8 months later...
is it true that you must be a lightsaber user to get lightsabers , a gun user in order to get guns with stats?someone told me it works this way with command crates, ive got lots of lightsabers with my 300 command , on my lightsaber user, a few guns but not with stats, this mean I gotta get a toon who uses guns in order to get guns with stats?

is it true that you must be a lightsaber user to get lightsabers , a gun user in order to get guns with stats?someone told me it works this way with command crates, ive got lots of lightsabers with my 300 command , on my lightsaber user, a few guns but not with stats, this mean I gotta get a toon who uses guns in order to get guns with stats?

I'm pretty sure the gear with stats that you get from Command Crates are usable by your character so any weapons you see with stats on a lightsaber user would be lightsabers. You can get the empty shells regardless of what weapon your character uses (I see blasters frequently on my Sentinel) but gear with actual stats will be usable by your character if I'm remembering things correctly.

No clue on the schematics thing, I haven't paid a lot of attention to that aspect of the schematics I've had drop. I'll try to pay a bit more attention today and see if I notice a pattern.