Derelict Lightsaber: Freakishly Big?

G-Seven

Great model, but it looks like the perfect lightsaber for a Jedi who is overcompensating for certain anatimomical deficiencies!

Try it out on a body type 2 character and compare it to other models. This must be an unintentional coding/design flaw.

:csw_jabbapet:

go figure...BioWare is terrible at scaling when it comes to weapons..look at DA:O for examples.

yah it's a great looking saber..sadly..the size makes it completely ridiculous looking...at least the single-bladed version

go figure...BioWare is terrible at scaling when it comes to weapons..look at DA:O for examples.

yah it's a great looking saber..sadly..the size makes it completely ridiculous looking...at least the single-bladed version

Good, so I'm not crazy. This was also the general response that I received from /1 this morning before heading out to work.

Maybe this model was designed exclusively for body type 3?! I'll have to check my Jugg when I get home, because he is large and in charge!

You're quite right, pal. I've just checked with my sith juggernaut body type 3 and he looks OK with this model.

Then I actually wanted to buy a pair for my female marauder, body type 1, who looks quite sleek and elegant but....-Sheesh! previewing these over-sized bats looks like she's playing with maracas!!!

Edited by zorroazul

You're quite right, pal. I've just checked with my sith juggernaut body type 3 and he looks OK with this model.

Then I actually wanted to buy a pair for my female marauder, body type 1, who looks quite sleek and elegant but....-Sheesh! previewing these over-sized bats looks like she's playing with maracas!!!

:ph_lol:

This is freakishly big?

Please, I handle bigger when I use the urinals.

There is a reason why I wear a robe, despite being a Sith Warrior. ;)

Well, at least no one can accuse you of overcompensating when wielding this monster.

Do the weapons ever scale? I do not think so.

Nope, and if they truly scaled, it would be really hard to even tell any difference between the lightsaber designs. I think they are purposefully a little bigger so you can actual see the different designs.

Yeah, noticed this in the preview, hence the reason I did not buy one.

I predict the prices for these on the GTN will drop drastically when everyone realizes nobody wants a saber hilt that is larger than their legs. Really, the only characters this looks even halfway decent on are the male fat bodies (Body Type 4).

:cool:

Apart from it being HUGE (fingers is clipping into it...) it doesn't even make appropriate sounds. What's up with cartel market blasters and lightsabers making those really weak sounds? I hate how this saber squeals on ignition instead of doing what hear in movies in most cases.

Yeah, noticed this in the preview, hence the reason I did not buy one.

I predict the prices for these on the GTN will drop drastically when everyone realizes nobody wants a saber hilt that is larger than their legs. Really, the only characters this looks even halfway decent on are the male fat bodies (Body Type 4).

:cool:

20-50k on my server :L

Apart from it being HUGE (fingers is clipping into it...) it doesn't even make appropriate sounds. What's up with cartel market blasters and lightsabers making those really weak sounds? I hate how this saber squeals on ignition instead of doing what hear in movies in most cases.

Would you want for the CM stuff to sound better than the items we can earn by playing?

I really don't care if the CM stuff is low quality......because I'd rather earn stuff than grind credits to buy something off the GTN.

Is it not typical, when they finally release a lightsaber model that actually looks great, they somehow scaled it wrong. It looks really stupid, way to big. It is like you are using a double bladed lightsaber as a normal one. Edited by Merwanor