Bioware your killing my guild by...

rehashing old content. No one wanted to go back to NiM Denova, and now after multiple run-thrus of TFB, no one wants to be in NiM TFB....

I feel like the boy from Jurassic Park in the Jeep:

"Welp, we're back in TFB again." :mad:

In other words, hire some more people to crank out new crap please...I can't take another nightmare thats old content simply rehashed with a couple bullcrap mechanics thrown in but really just tighter enrage timers and bigger hits on the same fights we've done for a year already.

I 100% agree with this and feel the same way. They are basically shooting themselfs in the foot by making people do the same instances for 6 months on end and only offering different difficultys as means to keep us busy. I want to vomit after doing tfb for 6 months straight. Please brighten up Bioware. I want your game to succeed.

You are asking them to hire more people to create content. This is against EA policy where they are using the minimum staff required to ask the maximum price. They know people don't leave because 'dude, this is star wars' so they have no reason to chuck out new ops :).

Just could not help yourself and had to restart this pathetic whine thread all over again?

Pretty harsh that wording....

To be fair the O/P has a point, TfB rehashed is a new challenge yes, but it's already very stale for a lot of raiders. It's not new content, just re-tuned old content that many of us have done to death.

S&V wasn't spectacularly tricky, but it was fun and best of all it was new with a different environment and creatures.

If BW wants to challenge top raiding guilds they will stop releasing nightmare versions many months after the original content is out. We effectively get x number of months to practice strats and get stuff down. Then if its like nightmare TFB we had to wait 9 months for it...it doesnt feel fun. I would rather have them release all modes of a new operation at the same time and actually create something new down the road.

rehashing old content. No one wanted to go back to NiM Denova, and now after multiple run-thrus of TFB, no one wants to be in NiM TFB....

In other words, hire some more people to crank out new crap please...I can't take another nightmare thats old content simply rehashed with a couple bullcrap mechanics thrown in but really just tighter enrage timers and bigger hits on the same fights we've done for a year already.

Killed the Secretboss already you have? If not go kill it and then whine;)

Killed the Secretboss already you have? If not go kill it and then whine;)

Give me a better server and more people, then yeah, I will (not countless hordes of F2P dribblers) ... oh, right, I don't care anymore.

Normally I don't "give in" to whining threads, but this poster does have a good point. I like how operations have different difficulty modes, but I don't like how that's all 2.2 (and 2.2.2) brought. What they did in 2.0 when they made cademimu, Mandalorian raiders, hammer station, and Athiss hard modes, that was a good idea. People wanted those in level 50 (now 55) versions, and that's what they got.

However, I am NOT looking forward to the future ops if we will get more nightmare modes than actual operations. I mean, at the very least, when explosive conflict got a nightmare mode, it came with a daily area and HK-51. There you go, and update for everyone. Our most recent update was only half of what was to come: two nightmare mode operations.

With hope, 2.3 will bring home the bacon. New flashpoints will be a nice change up of things (rumor has it you will be attacking Tython and Korriban with them), a new event (bounty hunting!!), and a new daily area (Varl by the sounds of it). Hopefully our new daily area will bring a world boss or an instanced boss (like golden fury). Personally I'm hoping for the former, because if it is instanced, it will have two difficulty modes, and we will need to wait even longer for the nightmare mode. :/

I never did TFB, and I'm playing since last Novembber or so.

Meaning : I don't really see the point.

Is doing FPs & OPs all that there is to play in SWTOR ?

There are no planet quests, no heroics, no class missions, right ? Why are you skipping all of this stuff ?

puged ec nim and tfb nim is nice addition to hard core guilds plus if u so unhappy why are u still a sub playing stop mawning get on with youre live

I never did TFB, and I'm playing since last Novembber or so.

Meaning : I don't really see the point.

Is doing FPs & OPs all that there is to play in SWTOR ?

There are no planet quests, no heroics, no class missions, right ? Why are you skipping all of this stuff ?

What? Just because YOU didn't do content that has been out for almost a year doesn't mean that majority of players haven't. If anyone has done any sort of raiding, they have gone through TFB. Most of end game consists of Raiding and PvP. Leveling and questing only lasts so much. I know quite a few people with every class to 50 or 55.

tiered or several difficulty levels for the same zone is lazy development of content. its days in mmos are dying as players like the op and his guild are just tired of going to the same place over and over.

true challenging end game content should be a tier one raid zone with only one difficulty dropping gear to aid in completing it and beginning the tier two raid zone. tier two is the same. you can then add a tier three later on or even more of the other two.

each end boss of each tier should have a first kill only mythical drop per server. this would then prove which guild was "the first". having a server wide message even when such boss is first defeated and who got the item would be done. couple that with a closed beta using a nda would also prevent videos and strats being published BEFORE raid content is released. content now will not be rushed through so fast.

but all of this will never happen. as too many players now are lazy and don't want to earn their epics. those that want challenging end game will leave or have already done so. the op is correct as he is seeing this now.

I would just like to point out that nightmare S&V will be out within a week or so and that is only 3 months after its release. And a new op will be out in October, 3 months later. They held back on tfb nightmare for so long because it was scaled for the expansion.

If you haven't figured it out by now, they release the ops 6 months apart. I expect going forward we will see nightmare modes 3 month after the release of the original operation. Since we are do for an update in December as well we may see nightmare mode for the dread masters raid in December.

Edited by GalenMourne

I would just like to point out that nightmare S&V will be out within a week or so and that is only 3 months after its release. And a new op will be out in October, 3 months later. They held back on tfb nightmare for so long because it was scaled for the expansion.

If you haven't figured it out by now, they release the ops 6 months apart. I expect going forward we will see nightmare modes 3 month after the release of the original operation. Since we are do for an update in December as well we may see nightmare mode for the dread masters raid in December.

New Op October? Source?

New Op October? Source?

Here, they mention Oricon and dread masters when the give hints for 2.4. If you look here in the old torhead data mining from around launch, 1.5 was originally supposed to have the dread masters raid. Look at 1st republic quote at the bottom of the page, it mentions stopping the dread masters on Oricon. The tentative release of 2.4 is early October.