Dear Developers, concerning certain companions...

masterlorak

Hey,

So I've been playing the game on and off since launch (mostly on, only taking breaks when I couldn't afford the fees) and even took part in the last beta that was available before the initial launch. As a result, I have grown quite fond of many of the characters in the game. I was wondering, we haven't seen Kira or Jaesa return in the new expansion and I was wondering...

1.) Will they be returning at all? I loved the character of both of these companions and they were my favorites to use for my Knight/Warrior.

2.) Having romanced the characters, will we be able to carry that romance forward, and will it have impact or just be brief like the return of Vette. I know that you can use the holo-terminal to re-acquire them but I am interested in furthering the story, not just having them fight at my side.

I understand that it is likely that you wouldn't be able to answer these questions, but any information you can share would be brilliant.

Thanks!

I'm afraid to tell you this, but I've got some bad news, you see Kira, well, she was distraught and went back to Tython and was hiking around the place to clear her mind. She came across a little hut in her wanderings. This hut is where Master Syo Bakarn had retired to, and well, they kind a, hmmm, well, yeah, don't know how to tell you this, but they've got three kids now. Sorry to be the one to break it to you like this, but hey, at least you know now.

I'm afraid to tell you this, but I've got some bad news, you see Kira, well, she was distraught and went back to Tython and was hiking around the place to clear her mind. She came across a little hut in her wanderings. This hut is where Master Syo Bakarn had retired to, and well, they kind a, hmmm, well, yeah, don't know how to tell you this, but they've got three kids now. Sorry to be the one to break it to you like this, but hey, at least you know now.

I murdered Syo Bakarn in cold blood a long time ago. And I would happily do it again so kira can get back with the OP.

I murdered Syo Bakarn in cold blood a long time ago. And I would happily do it again so kira can get back with the OP.

The emperor cloned him. dun dun duuuunn!

Which is the real Syo Bakarn? Will Kira stay with him? Stay tuned for the next episode of 'As the Syo Clones'.

That not the story I heard...

I heard after Marr ship blew up Doc start putting the moves on Kira. Doc told her that he need to keep in practice for Knights triumphed return. So Doc had Kira pretend to be a patient. Well you all know what happens when people play doctor.

I heard after Marr ship blew up Doc start putting the moves on Kira. Doc told her that he need to keep in practice for Knights triumphed return. So Doc had Kira pretend to be a patient. Well you all know what happens when people play doctor.

Newman...erm, I mean; Doc!

Bow Chika Wow Wow.:cool:

His? How sure are you about that?

About sure as I am that you are a Rodian. I just randomly assign people specie.

I refer to everyone as a male. Female tend to ignore it. Males if refer to as female tend to get butt hurt.

Edited by Warrgames

About sure as I am that you are a Rodian. I just randomly assign people specie.

I refer to everyone as a male. Female tend to ignore it. Males if refer to as female tend to get butt hurt.

I gave up correcting people online around 2006 or so, considering what some of my high school teachers called me and I responded, it's all good :)

I gave up correcting people online around 2006 or so, considering what some of my high school teachers called me and I responded, it's all good :)

I spent two weeks as a substitute in a school being called by other staff in the same classroom (substituting for a Reading teacher) by a name that ended with the same sound that my actualy name ends in.

And I answered to it, only hearing that last syllable, for two weeks. On the otherhand, my last name is a beeeeech to pronounce just by looking at it. Silly Immigrations people back in the late 1880's spelling perfectly good German names weird because not everyone knew how to read or spell, or bothered with checking the spelling.

ANYWAY.. Uh, yeah, it would be great if we could get all of our companions back before the season's done. But some might cause issues (Jaesa, LS or DS, BW-rewritten, or are we getting the Jaesa we had chosen back in Act One? OR KHEM).