server transfer meaning rating reset ?

KumbayaGOD

i want to move some toon to starforge from SS to play some rank pvp, i remember if i am not mistaken if you server tranfer your rank rating is resetted , is this correct ?

If your rating is over 1200, only then it will reset. This goes separately for solo and group ranked. That means if you have 1300 solo and 1100 group rating and you transfer, you wont reset both, but just will have 0 SR and 1100 GR. It also works even before you see your rating in game, I mean during the first 10 matches. You dont have rating in game, but you are already on leaderboards.

If your rating is over 1200, only then it will reset. This goes separately for solo and group ranked. That means if you have 1300 solo and 1100 group rating and you transfer, you wont reset both, but just will have 0 SR and 1100 GR. It also works even before you see your rating in game, I mean during the first 10 matches. You dont have rating in game, but you are already on leaderboards.

thanks for the answer , i didnt know that, and my my toon are over 1200 so yeah without you telling me i would have to do it again from start