Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dot Classes

memerobot
07.27.2019 , 01:38 AM | #11
Well, dot specs are significantly more viable than burst specs in almost all occasions, not sure whats the problem with this.

Equeliber
07.27.2019 , 02:28 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Spartanator View Post
Does this mean I can use Innovative Ordinance excessively again? That would make me very happy if so.
Not only you can, you should. Arsenal is the lowest parsing spec in the game. Even sorcs that are still considered a meme are quite a bit ahead of Arsenal. I feel like the only people who play Arsenal are those who don't know/don't care about their position on DPS charts or those who just can't play anything else for some reason.

memerobot
07.27.2019 , 02:35 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Equeliber View Post
I feel like the only people who play Arsenal are those who don't know/don't care about their position on DPS charts or those who just can't play anything else for some reason.
Pretty sure that Arsenal is way too friendly for new players. The rotation is like Veng juggs, honestly. Too easy to handle.

laiboch
07.27.2019 , 10:06 AM | #14
Arsenal is fairly weak in PVE, but in PVP its king. Its like that with all burst specs honestly.

Spartanator
07.28.2019 , 01:22 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by memerobot View Post
Pretty sure that Arsenal is way too friendly for new players. The rotation is like Veng juggs, honestly. Too easy to handle.
It was nice when it was a necessity to know both specs for raiding. Although it was always fun to do arsenal since I never had to think. Still might use it for dailies though. Can't start my brain during that boredom.
An Ortolan force user is the hero we deserve, not what we need.
Never used a friend code before, so any assists are appreciated Friend Code

neweses
07.29.2019 , 05:11 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Equeliber View Post
Not only you can, you should. Arsenal is the lowest parsing spec in the game. Even sorcs that are still considered a meme are quite a bit ahead of Arsenal. I feel like the only people who play Arsenal are those who don't know/don't care about their position on DPS charts or those who just can't play anything else for some reason.
You surely haven't met Cogesh yet
I'm just a sniper, I didn't reflect, I have Nothing to do with this Kap

Equeliber
08.02.2019 , 09:09 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by neweses View Post
You surely haven't met Cogesh yet
Haven't met him but I have seen his parses. He is one of the exceptions. He would fall under the "don't care" category. I am guessing he just really loves Arsenal's gameplay? Can't blame him, it is very fun, indeed. With 258 gear giving you an extra boost, anything can work in good hands.