Chapter 15 Help Please

KimMereeJ

Hi all,

For the last two weeks I've been trying to get past the SkyTrooper Ambush at the beginning of Chapter 15- Gemini Deception. I keep getting killed and can't find a way to beat the big droid and I can't get its attack to stop. Can someone please help me out?

KimMereeJ

Hi all,

For the last two weeks I've been trying to get past the SkyTrooper Ambush at the beginning of Chapter 15- Gemini Deception. I keep getting killed and can't find a way to beat the big droid and I can't get its attack to stop. Can someone please help me out?

KimMereeJ

stay against the left wall, go round the corner where the sky troopers are but make sure the big droid can't attack, attack the sky troopers first. yes the big droid comes after you but you can dispatch the easier ones. if you've completed any other classes then take advantage of the heroic moment attacks. The only heroic moments I used were the inquisitor and warrior ones and I beat it :)

Why?

Since Senya does what she does, that is such a waste of gifts. Better to gear up.

Because right after the ambush comes the Skytrooper Constructor and you're stuck using Senya. I had no trouble with the ambush, but that thing wiped the floor with me and my level 12 Senya.

Hi all,

KimMereeJ

You might try changing your companion's "mode". Is she healing, tanking, or dps?

I hardly doubt that companion level is the problem. They are powerful enough at level 1.

Actually, it was totally my problem. Butt got handed to me by the constructor on my IA. Maybe if you're high DPS, but any other class and no. Senya at level 15 = smooth sailing. Senya at level 2 - DEAD. Same with Scorpio at the beginning. Need her at least a 9 or so.

If you struggle, try setting them to DPS or Tank depending on your specialization. You need to do this against the constructor since the faster you kill him, the easier it will be.

• 3 years later...