Whats up with Republic completely dominating 50 Warzones?

xscott

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMP side. I almost never lose games I play in and I solo queue a lot. I say most of the time it is up to you to direct your teammates. If you keep running into the same premade team and lose I suggest wait 10 minutes then queue up again if you can't stand it. Personally I would just queue up again to go kill them, might not take down their team, but I will try to kill a straggler or two lol.

The way I see it, more people are on imperial side include more new players, I have notice a recent influx of approx 14k hp people in warzones. A lot of times these individuals become liability to enemy smashers, but it is a part of the game, and you just got to work extra hard on objectives in their place.

Also I hear the morning times are particularly brutal but I am usually asleep by then, if you play during that time, best of luck, wish I can help :(

Edited by Dierdrea

Try inviting like minded people to a group for wz's, I always try to fill up my friends list with people who I think do well at wz's. Not everyone always queues with a decent premade to back them up AGAPE, I know pug'ing can be frustrating. Edited by CaptainRod

Sounds like you might be straight solo queing.

In my experience your setting yourself up for failure when you do this.

Group up with other people, atleast then your sure to reduce your chances of getting multiple fresh players in your group.

Pubs dont win more often, coordinated groups win more often.

There is my old friend.....So Agape hows normal ques been going havent seen much of your RAWR guild tag around anymore.

How about queueing up a little later kind of tired having to play at 5pm to see covenant premades, prime time is 12am

How about queueing up a little later kind of tired having to play at 5pm to see covenant premades, prime time is 12am

If agape is one of harbringers best pvper's i literally must be the best to ever have existed ever in the history of the universe unabridged. You need a new sig.

I solo queue more often than not. Pubs dominate in the morning / early afternoon (especially this week.. it's been painfully boring). Usually imps come back at night. Although I gotta say, other than a couple premades doing alright last night, seemed like imps were getting blown out last night too.

it's a simple numbers game.

there's more imp players, and consequently, there's a greater number of n00bs queuing solo for WZ, in recruit gear (especially now that 1.6 is on PTS, and everyone's trying to bank RWZ comms)

the solution is to find some friends, like others have suggested.

totally unrelated note, now that I'm "done" with borderlands 2, i think i'll get back into PVPing in ToR.. :D

I would say that this is a very 50/50 server, at least compared to another server I play on that is dominated by Pubs. But like others have said, it all depends on who is on, and if a lot of Pub teams are in ranked.

And speaking of ranked, I have played 33 ranked games since mid-November. Only 6 of these have been against Imperial teams (2 against Aliens, 2 against Ascendancy, 1 against Disconnect, and 1 against a pugged group). It could just be that when we queue for ranked Imperial teams are not on, but others have also said that they face Republic teams far more than Imperial ones in ranked. There are a lot of excellent Imperial players out there who I never see in ranked; it would be nice to see them start making teams.

I solo queue and my experience is the opposite. I have a 50 on the Imp side and a 50 on the Republic side.

My imp is on a winning team about 50% of the time... about 75% of the time we are against other Imps (I think Imperial side must have way more PVP players), and usually if we are fighting the Republic, they get slaughtered.

For my Pub toon, I'm on a winning team only about 30% of the time, and I think almost every single match is against Imps.

I usually win 80-90% of games imp side its not the pubs its not having a good team composition to queue with.

You are exactly right. People haven't figured this out yet. As the gear gap closes, group composition is going to be even more important (and different WZs favor different compositions). I find the chance of success goes up if you simply group up with 1 of each role.

is all luck of the draw, you can bring added value with things like skill, vocal leadership/info sharing, class/spec, or change the chances for better or worse depending on who and how many you group with, at the end of the day imo it's a time killer/focus exerise/soul creation tool, or a harsh infliction by circumstance, lol i dont even know what that means, well ya i do when in the right mind set. anyways :) Edited by TrueEquality

This is a daily swing that happens all the time. I've been pretty much exclusively in balanced, premade 4-mans lately and whether you win or lose seems to be determined by who, or what shows up in the other half of your own ops frame.

This is a daily swing that happens all the time. I've been pretty much exclusively in balanced, premade 4-mans lately and whether you win or lose seems to be determined by who, or what shows up in the other half of your own ops frame.

This. So I decided to stay up 5 hours after my normal sleeping schedule to see how morning pvp is like. I had a decent group of friends with me and it looks to me like the pub compositions are full of healers and tank style dps and empire side is full of undergeared people running around like headless flies. Had a novare that was almost entire healers on the pub side. Still won and the smasher we had hit 1k dps smashing all the clumped healers lol.