Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWG Bria - Check In

Ahl-Vinn
02.07.2015 , 11:38 PM | #271

Was just feeling sentimental for ol' Bria. If anyone knows where there might be a web-archive of any of the old forums, yours truly would *love* to find specific threads from the 08' and 09' Bria forums.

Recognized a lot more names going through here, than was expecting!

Made the transition from Ahl-Vinn to Ahlvis, for the jump to SWTOR. Joined up with Or-ion's JEDL the 1st day of pre-launch, and we settled in the now-extinct Server Vrook Lamar. Nowadays, Server Begeren Colony is our home, and the 2nd, fracture-guild of JEDL from Starsider has collapsed, with some of their members reconciling with Or-ion and joining the *pure* JEDL....

Anyways, am Ahl-Vinn on SWGEMU forums, if anyone plays there. I check my forums-messages every month or so, but won't part-time-playing there until the final live server comes up.

To this day, there's just no Star Wars game like Galaxies was, though. SWTOR is *far* too-themepark. It's fun, at least! Better than that walk-around-arcade MMO abortion, Star Wars: Cone Wars Adventures - if any of you remember that from.... September 2009? Hadn't even known that it closed down, until about 2 or 3 months after the fact!

Ahlvis, of Server Begeren Colony, SWTOR
Ahl-Vinn, formerly of Servers Bria and Starsider, SWG
Long live <THE JEDl ORDER>, 2004 - Present
Long live the former Server Vrook Lamar!

Daynna
02.07.2015 , 11:51 PM | #272
Hey Ahl-vinn,
I remember you from Starsider, how you doing?
My SWG guild, HERO, is on Jedi Covenant.

Ahl-Vinn
02.08.2015 , 10:57 AM | #273
Quote: Originally Posted by Daynna View Post
Hey Ahl-vinn,
I remember you from Starsider, how you doing?
My SWG guild, HERO, is on Jedi Covenant.

Heheh - yeah, a lot of lights-out-players saw first-hand the golden land of Starsider, towards the end. Yours truly can certainly recall seeing the HERO tag, around.

/Song "It's a small internet, after all.... It's a small internet, after all...."

Ahlvis, of Server Begeren Colony, SWTOR
Ahl-Vinn, formerly of Servers Bria and Starsider, SWG
Long live <THE JEDl ORDER>, 2004 - Present
Long live the former Server Vrook Lamar!

silthalis
06.25.2015 , 11:08 PM | #274
Starsider's JEDl was not a fracture of Bria's JEDl, but instead it was a home to Starsier's Jedi RPers, and I allowed Orion and his friends to join us, and to my honor, allowed them to aid us in building the JEDl we always dreamed of. JEDl on Starsider had always been *pure* of heart.

Anethi Fox

Kai-Del_Serromis
06.26.2015 , 02:25 AM | #275
I never played SWG, but I've heard wonderful things about it from plenty of people. Ebon Hawk JEDl is certainly dead. Too many politics and out-dated Guild functions, so Mani and I left with everyone else following.

~Zijaa Morn~