looking for a good empire decent server (helpful players)

Palmera

ok so ive been on Empress teta sense it all started. just moments ago i was on a planet and asked for a group help on a heroics. shortly after this other person ask for the same one and i requested to join. he tells me that only his friends and people he knows may join. even after asking in general chat for people to tag along. so cause me and this guy was having the general convosation in general chat i was made out to be a troll. told no one will ever group with me because im not friends with them, and so on so forth. this is how teta has been sense day one. a non-active server.

it also appears that we are on the losing end on this server after they made the change with PVP, so now we get nothing going for us at the moderate level, and again cant get groups for anything else cause everyone likes to keep to themselfs on this server.

so im looking for a server that has a fairly high population towards the empire, with guilds that believe in end game content and PvE, and people willing to play the game as intented, not this; "hey you dont belong here" garbage. its one thing to be abused a little bit and ignore the person but when its 35 people doing it, its a little unreasonable.

on this server im looking for, i was hoping there be some PvP grping to. not everyone for himself and hope we win but some people trying to work as a team to win. teta's republic seems to be good like that at all lvls except it high lvls the empire seems to have the upper hand. but thats all it is, teta isnt pve. or so it seems.

so can anyone help this canadian out? or is it just like teta, you ask the question and the insults dont stop coming?