Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which Non-romanceable character would you want to have a romance with?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Which Non-romanceable character would you want to have a romance with?

TyrionOutsider
08.12.2015 , 12:27 AM | #1
We all have that one character in the game that looks and acts cool/sexy that we have the hots for, but alas, once the dialogue wheel shows itself, there is no option to flirt him/her. So, share who you would like to have a full romance
in-game.
Include the following where applicable: Planet, Quest chain(Story or Planetary), and/or Species.

Example: Lord/Darth Zash (obviously before we all found out that she was a zombie), Inquisitor Storyline, Human(?)
Uuuuuuuuur Ahhhhrrrrrr Uhrrrr
Ahhhhrrrrrr Aaaarhg
-Chewbacca

SteveTheCynic
08.12.2015 , 07:08 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by TyrionOutsider View Post
We all have that one character in the game that looks and acts cool/sexy that we have the hots for, but alas, once the dialogue wheel shows itself, there is no option to flirt him/her. So, share who you would like to have a full romance
in-game.
Include the following where applicable: Planet, Quest chain(Story or Planetary), and/or Species.

Example: Lord/Darth Zash (obviously before we all found out that she was a zombie), Inquisitor Storyline, Human(?)
For human/cyborg Trooper: Jaxo.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
I never had a Fine Mithril Sword of a very powerful glorious invincible hero scout with ruby inlays and platinum engraving in June language

Storm-Cutter
08.12.2015 , 07:47 AM | #3
For me it would be Zenith. He's not everything one would want in a partner, (better than Felix tho') but he's a bit more interesting for a Twi'lek consular girl.

An HK. -for cyborgs. - surely that isn't wrong is it? To have a mechanical thing that gives you pleasure?
-Storm Cutter.
Like my comment? Refer me and also give a homeless Bantha a new start in life. Just click here.
Cool lightsabre art: ****.**================

Pt_k
08.12.2015 , 09:08 AM | #4
Rylee Dray.

Thana Vesh.

Hunter is my number one because she actually would be a good fit for the agent.

Aryh
08.12.2015 , 09:16 AM | #5
Lord Praven, Jedi Knight story, Tatooine/Corellia, Sith Pureblood

Scourge, Jedi Knight story

Aristocra Saganu (you can flirt, but it's over way too quickly), Agent story, Hoth, Chiss

The guy from the Imperial THORN introduction quest in the Rakghoul tunnels

Lord Cytharat (flirts, but over way too quickly as well), Makeb

Honorable mention (don't think a romance would work, some one-sided flirting would be enough):
Darth Marr
My referral link - more information here

Nefla
08.13.2015 , 02:48 AM | #6
Talos, Scourge, Marr, Zenith
...Khem

GabbyMe
08.13.2015 , 04:03 AM | #7
I think they missed a few opportunities for romances. Namely Scourge, Zenith, and Talos. They would have been a better fit for my characters then the romance options I was presented with :P Hence why most of my characters end up with Theron.

Another one I'm upset about it was during the IA story. There was this really adorkable guy, Chance. My agent still pines for what could have been!
Theron wants a new jacket!

Eanelinea
08.13.2015 , 07:58 AM | #8
I know you can have a one nighter with him, but I want Tharan Cedrax. Screw Holiday, I wants Tharan C. *sigh* Hopefully I can get him back come KotFE.
Bioware, please remember our companion spouses when doing new expansions. I want scenes, letters, or something from them, saying they're worried!

Click my referral link to get free rewards.

SteveTheCynic
08.13.2015 , 08:08 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Eanelinea View Post
I know you can have a one nighter with him, but I want Tharan Cedrax. Screw Holiday, I wants Tharan C. *sigh* Hopefully I can get him back come KotFE.
Trouble is that the highlighted words are what *he* wants to do...
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
I never had a Fine Mithril Sword of a very powerful glorious invincible hero scout with ruby inlays and platinum engraving in June language

-Holmes
08.13.2015 , 08:09 AM | #10
SCORPIO.

... whaaaaaaat?
What's star wars?