Marauder should have better looking moves or more force techniques

Senkaru

Im sure this has been addressed to death but I would like to see my marauder performing more acrobatic attacks or atleast a force push! I would gladly give up other moves for either of those. What kind of attacks would everyone like to see for their marauder? Edited by Senkaru

Im sure this has been addressed to death but I would like to see my marauder performing more acrobatic attacks or atleast a force push! I would gladly give up other moves for either of those. What kind of attacks would everyone like to see for their marauder?

Marauder's animations are pretty good. Battering assault, force charge, vicious slash, and massacre could be better though. Compared to the other classes marauder has pretty good animations in my opinion, I think Sorc needs new animations the most because all of its skills pretty much look the same while in lightning spec and they don't even use their lightsaber.

A force push or pull or something else that uses the force would be nice to give marauder(a knockback or stun) but compared to sorc marauder have a lot of different attacks.

Edited by MarkXXIV

I agree about adding some better attack animations for Sorc as well, but I feel that the attacks for the marauder are too planted and plain is all. Oh and they definitely need force push.

I like annihilations animations a lot, wish deadly saber was an attack though. Carnage animations are ok but the full stack of fury looks really bad too me and massacre isn't so great. Rage animations aren't that great but smash and obliterate are nice.

I actually really like all the marauder animations. The only thing I don't like is rupture. I think massacre is an amazing looking animation and the fire the comes around you when you have 30 stacks of fury looks sick.

the aura and lightning would be nice but I think it is a little too much how it is currently.

I actually really like all the marauder animations. The only thing I don't like is rupture. I think massacre is an amazing looking animation and the fire the comes around you when you have 30 stacks of fury looks sick.

Are you high?! Rupture is awesome! Doing a 360 flip in the air and burying your 2 lightsabres in the persons head is killer. Favourite animation for the Marauder by far.

Are you high?! Rupture is awesome! Doing a 360 flip in the air and burying your 2 lightsabres in the persons head is killer. Favourite animation for the Marauder by far.

Rupture is awesome but I think annihilate is even cooler.

XD well I am on vacation at the beach :p but naa I just don't think it looks very realistic. It's a lot like a jugg's impale which I don't like compared to a guardian's overhead slash. I prefer a sentinel's cauterize but other than that I love the marauder animations (especially massacre :3)

I love the Annihilation animations especially annihilate however massacre in carnage makes me feel like one day im going to use it and my sabers will fly out my hands... i would like to see a new animation for ravage the sentinels master strike looks far superior

i love how marauders are so fking stacked

that all you can complain about is the graphics on your abilities

It is just the rage spec that is powerful in pvp(rage is one of the most boring spec in the game), the other 2 aren't as good. marauder needs a stun or force push like skill. The roar also needs to last 8 seconds. crippling slash/deadly throw need to be 1 skill and it needs to give rage not cost it.

Edited by MarkXXIV

Vicious Slash has never seemed all to vicious too me. Love Massacre, Gore, Rupture, Scream, Ravage, Battering Assault, VT, DST, Obliterate, Smash, Choke, Charge...but my FAVORITE Animation belongs to our Juggernaut Brothers:

Backhand. "I am SO ****** that in spite of the fact that I am literally wielding a laser sword that could burn your face off I will choose instead to simply smack you with the back of my hand."

Its perfect. Of course it causes high threat...I mean if I were in the middle of a fight to the death and the dude I was fighting with swords up and backhanded me I would get SO pissed and I would definitely ignore other people to pound on whoever did that to me. Its such a simple animation and it is just PERFECT.

Most of the animations are a rehash of each other, or look like I'm holding sticks and slapping you with them. It looks neither artful, nor intimidating.

Take battering assault, for example. It's just vicious slash with a couple of extra slaps in there. And the last hit of ravage is the same exact thing as vicious slash. Where's the originality? Rupture and Annihilate are solid, however unwieldly they would be in an actual battle. Gore looks stupid. It looks like the end of the Fusion Dance from Dragon Ball Z. And Massacre is just more slap sticking. Where are the realistic dual wielding moves? There are plenty of examples from the movies.

Most of the animations are a rehash of each other, or look like I'm holding sticks and slapping you with them. It looks neither artful, nor intimidating.

Take battering assault, for example. It's just vicious slash with a couple of extra slaps in there. And the last hit of ravage is the same exact thing as vicious slash. Where's the originality? Rupture and Annihilate are solid, however unwieldly they would be in an actual battle. Gore looks stupid. It looks like the end of the Fusion Dance from Dragon Ball Z. And Massacre is just more slap sticking. Where are the realistic dual wielding moves? There are plenty of examples from the movies.

Play a Sentinel. They go more for the duelist angle anyway compared to the Marauder's brute force.