"New" Strike Fighter Balance

voltaicbore

This is a good point I somehow overlooked for the last two years. It's been a useful thread for me if no one else :)

I'm glad it's been so useful to you, if you ever want to get in voice sometime and talk strategy or what not let me know we can set that up. I've been watching a couple of your videos lately, if you ever want it I'd be happy to offer some advice that I think could really help you out. I do video analysis for a lot of players these days, let me know if something like that interests you as well. :)

I'm glad it's been so useful to you, if you ever want to get in voice sometime and talk strategy or what not let me know we can set that up. I've been watching a couple of your videos lately, if you ever want it I'd be happy to offer some advice that I think could really help you out. I do video analysis for a lot of players these days, let me know if something like that interests you as well. :)

If you want to post some video analysis and advice on my videos, that would be awesome! Just don't expect much (or any) improvement from me though, as I have not improved in the last 4 years of GSF averageness. Also let's do that in the other thread.