Question about Ossus storyline

force-unleasher

Hey everyone, I am recently returned to the game after a long break. I want to do the Ossus storyline as it seems really interesting and then be able to access the daily areas and world boss, etc. But I have done Iokath only up until "Facing the Machines of War" which is the mission that requires me to "Enter the Iokath Operation". I can't seem to find a group for it even in my guild.

When I click the mission terminal on my ship for the Ossus mission, the game warns me that if I haven't done a part of the story, it will pick the default decisions for me. I have done every piece of story content on this character as it is my main. Except Gods of the Machine.

So my question is - do I have some major choices to make the first time I play GotM and watch the cinematics, like deciding whether or not to kill a companion, the same way it was with

Theron and Arcann

Or can I start Ossus without any worries?

Hey everyone, I am recently returned to the game after a long break. I want to do the Ossus storyline as it seems really interesting and then be able to access the daily areas and world boss, etc. But I have done Iokath only up until "Facing the Machines of War" which is the mission that requires me to "Enter the Iokath Operation". I can't seem to find a group for it even in my guild.

When I click the mission terminal on my ship for the Ossus mission, the game warns me that if I haven't done a part of the story, it will pick the default decisions for me. I have done every piece of story content on this character as it is my main. Except Gods of the Machine.

So my question is - do I have some major choices to make the first time I play GotM and watch the cinematics, like deciding whether or not to kill a companion, the same way it was with

Theron and Arcann

Or can I start Ossus without any worries?

I would suggest finishing the Fractured Alliances storyline before starting Ossus, which includes besides Iokath's story -Crisis on Umbara, A Traitor Among the Chiss and Nathema Conspiracy-flashpoints, all which provide more story and background for the events on Ossus storyline.

Edited by Rebamcfan

• 5 months later...