Bio Guys, Any update on these lag-delay problems

TrixxieTriss

Hey folks,

The team is still digging into the issues you are seeing and they are making good progress. I should have a more concrete update tomorrow on what the issue is and timing on when we will be able to address it. Thank you all for your continued patience.

-eric

Source: http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=9635105&postcount=149

I see that impatience is beginning to spawn additional needless threads on the same topic. Can we please stick with the original thread.. because that is where Eric is commenting. Duplicate threads just create more confusion in the forum and by not watching the original thread... you yourself are not getting your needs met in terms of information.

And yes.. I am aware that you created this thread about 15 minutes before Eric's latest update in the original thread... which changes nothing with respect to my comment here.

Edited by Andryah

Source: http://www.swtor.com/community/showpost.php?p=9635105&postcount=149

I see that impatience is beginning to spawn additional needless threads on the same topic. Can we please stick with the original thread.. because that is where Eric is commenting. Duplicate threads just create more confusion in the forum and by not watching the original thread... you yourself are not getting your needs met in terms of information.

And yes.. I am aware that you created this thread about 15 minutes before Eric's latest update in the original thread... which changes nothing with respect to my comment here.

One could argue that he made his post 15 mins after seeing my thread ;)

One could argue that he made his post 15 mins after seeing my thread ;)

Prove it. ;)

Seems if that was true.. he would have replied to you in this thread ... yet he did not.

I know you think you have wide and deep influence over the studio with all your demand threads... but in reality.. you really don't. None of us do. :)

Edited by Andryah

Prove it. ;)

Seems if that was true.. he would have replied to you in this thread ... yet he did not.

I know you think you have wide and deep influence over the studio with all your demand threads... but in reality.. you really don't. None of us do. :)

Awe common, I was having a joke with you :cool: