Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hair

Hyfy
01.25.2012 , 09:02 AM | #21
My female Mara has hair. Isn't that enough?
US. ARMY Military Police Corps

Sarcasm, a body's natural defense against stupid

Goretzu
01.25.2012 , 09:17 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Baffamaster View Post
Well, there are a couple "modern" teenager style haircuts, those are a big no, those haircuts just looks terrible on a grown up.
Then we have a couple of haircuts, Han Solo'ish, which I suppose is good for a smuggler.
Then there are a few wierd ones left and no one looks any good and fits an evil warrior so there is only one choice, Bald
Hair styles in this game are poor.

I really dunno why MMOs insist on going for "trendy" styles, they usually look rubbish IRL (they just happen to be in fashion for a while) and really look rubbish in game.

Today fashion haircut is tomorrows mullet.
Real Star Wars space combat please, not Star Wars Fox! Maybe some PvP and flight too?
Goretzu's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving "Entitled" approaches 1

JamieM
01.25.2012 , 10:05 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Killian_Jedi View Post
Bald and type 3 body. It fits the class the best, the most iconic individuals in star wars lore that are inspirations for this class are bald, and big. Most recent of course being Malgus, but beyond that two of my favorites,

Darth Vader, scarred up, bald, cyborg, awesome.

Darth Bane, c'mon if you've not read the trilogy you are missing out. My favorite Darth of all time.

So inspired by those characters, espescially Bane, my character is bald and has tattoos, and has the type 3 body. It just fits, the deep tone of voice and the delivery, how commanding it is...it just doesn't go with the smaller body types. Personal opinion of course but, eh. My character, my choices, I play how I want, deal with it
Don't forget arguably the coolest SW character to rock a chrome dome - Mace Windu. MF will smoke yo *** if you be running some **** about his bald head, negro!

gibmachine
01.25.2012 , 10:07 AM | #24
I'm sporting short hair cause

1. I got the same hairstyle irl
2. It's practical when thinking in terms of rp
3. Longer hairstyles clip with some gear

Gutleib
01.25.2012 , 11:21 AM | #25
Made mine to look as close as I could to Ronin from Stargate Atlantis (google it). Looks pretty damn cool and the Imperial accent fits pretty well too
Don't overcook the noodle.

OrionDammit
01.25.2012 , 11:25 AM | #26
I wont lie, I saw Malgus with his Pale skin and went "that's cool"
Roivon - 50 Shadow - Rank 65

The Zk Legacy - The Fatman (PVP)

matchjohn
01.25.2012 , 12:08 PM | #27
Mine has emo hair, but it doesn't really matter with a hooded robe, and all you see is the face breathing apparatus.

Giantwaspface
01.25.2012 , 12:11 PM | #28
Character customisation in TOR is pretty iffy, but the hairstyles in particular are just plain dreadful. I only made my Marauder bald because i could not for the life of me find a hairstyle for a sith pureblood that didn't look ridiculous.

Hyfy
01.25.2012 , 12:16 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by gibmachine View Post
I'm sporting short hair cause

1. I got the same hairstyle irl
2. It's practical when thinking in terms of rp
3. Longer hairstyles clip with some gear
It the same thing with me, even after being out of the Army for 10 years now I still keep the high and tight flat top, so it just looks right to me anyways.
US. ARMY Military Police Corps

Sarcasm, a body's natural defense against stupid

Lord_Reavous
01.25.2012 , 01:09 PM | #30
/agree : The hairs are pretty pathetic and the biggest downside to the creator as it is.

Who want's to be emo-Sith or emo-Jedi around here? Anyone? Don't leave BW hanging!

Seriously, this game is trying to appeal to teens and forgetting the real Star Wars fans come from watching Star Wars in the 70's and 80's, anything before Special Edition.

Body-Type 2 with the left parted style for my main. It looks okay, but I wish I could have gotten the yellow eyes as a customization option at start because the corruption goes waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too far for the hair choices. How about we get mullets, more pony tails, spiky hair (various kinds), or just more variations of short hairs.
"Refresh my memory, I kill many peoples' fathers." -Sith Warrior
"Master, I detect the presence of several non-functioning humans. Specifically the bodies over there." -4-SEN