Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I knew this day would come

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
I knew this day would come

Doctor_Brobotnik
01.23.2012 , 05:05 AM | #1
I get to level 41 with Kaliyo. Leveling as a healer, so I make her tanky. Her and I have done everything together. I got her all the best modable gear. We have attack rotations. We even solo champions easily since I heal. But then in comes Temple and I'm like "ok. this is the new girl". And now I just did the cut scene where I break up with Kaliyo for Temple. COME ON BIOWARE! You just made me feel REALLY guilty for listening to my drity side and you're just a VIDEO GAME. So mad. O well. I <3 Temple. I hope Kaliyo's ok with my choice... oh good now look at what I'm saying. prolly time for bed.
Kaliyo Djannis isn't that bad of a compani - KALIYO! STOP STANDING IN FIRE!

Artful_Diver
01.23.2012 , 05:16 AM | #2
Kind of should've put [Spoiler] in the title.. Just sayin.

Doctor_Brobotnik
01.23.2012 , 05:18 AM | #3
idk, it's not a plotline, it's a choice you're just able to do. you can do pretty much whatever you want with your companions, and that's just the way I did it.

Kyris_Xiandrii
01.23.2012 , 07:26 AM | #4
what do you mean kaliyo leaves?? why does she leave???

urgh -_- is this the quest you get at lvl 47 or something? 'cause I got Temple and SCORPIO, but Kaliyo has never mentioned leaving
Kyris // Lethality Sniper // Kellian Jarro [PVE] // My Sniper Video

Mazikeen
01.23.2012 , 07:30 AM | #5
I knew Kaliyo would disappear the minute I talked to Watcher X about her past...
"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back!" - Malcolm Reynolds

Doctor_Brobotnik
01.23.2012 , 03:27 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyris_Xiandrii View Post
what do you mean kaliyo leaves?? why does she leave???

urgh -_- is this the quest you get at lvl 47 or something? 'cause I got Temple and SCORPIO, but Kaliyo has never mentioned leaving
i never said Kaliyo left. I just said that I was going to start [flirt] and stuff with Temple now instead of her.

Mattdoommaster
01.23.2012 , 05:34 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Doctor_Brobotnik View Post
I get to level 41 with Kaliyo. Leveling as a healer, so I make her tanky. Her and I have done everything together. I got her all the best modable gear. We have attack rotations. We even solo champions easily since I heal. But then in comes Temple and I'm like "ok. this is the new girl". And now I just did the cut scene where I break up with Kaliyo for Temple. COME ON BIOWARE! You just made me feel REALLY guilty for listening to my drity side and you're just a VIDEO GAME. So mad. O well. I <3 Temple. I hope Kaliyo's ok with my choice... oh good now look at what I'm saying. prolly time for bed.
It's hard to leave a long standing relationship, even when things aren't working out. But it's for the best. Some things just aren't meant to last forever.

Ziegler
01.25.2012 , 02:21 PM | #8
Kaliyo is a pretty worldly girl.....seems she's just the type to go for a little 3way love triangle.
In the dusts of hell Lurked the blackest of hates, For he who eats fear awaits you
EALouse was right.

Ramkamhaeng
01.25.2012 , 03:14 PM | #9
wait, are you saying i can rid myself of Kaliyo? Oh god please tell me this can happen...

Darwinfish
01.25.2012 , 03:15 PM | #10
kALIYO DOESNT LIKE TO SHARE HER TOYS...