Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Trooper vs. Bounty Hunter

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Trooper vs. Bounty Hunter

vlasz
01.25.2012 , 10:16 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Qilz View Post
Also, you get Blizz...that's all there is to say.
Yes Blizz!!!

LyriaFrost
01.25.2012 , 12:54 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud View Post
Trooper story is: Go there, kill that. Do as I say Soldier!
BH story is: You're a stud, do what you want! Here have credits for it!

(I may be biased)
Trooper: Betrayed by your former comrades, you mount a galaxy-wide offensive to track them down and kill them, one by one, crushing the traitorous bastards who left you for dead on Ord Mantell.

BH: My neighbor's dog keeps pooping on my lawn. Here's fifty credits. Go kill his dog.

Devil's advocate.

(I have both, love both storylines, hehe)

Artoon
01.25.2012 , 01:28 PM | #13
Two words: ROCKET PUNCH!

Well OK more than two words:
I know they are supposed to be mirror classes, but the pure joy of Rocket Punch and Death from Above, compared to gently tapping someone with the stock of your rifle or doing the Tebow Mortar...well there's just no comparison really.

vipeka
01.25.2012 , 01:35 PM | #14
If you enjoy delay animation skills, roll a trooper ~

Jakeithus
01.25.2012 , 01:55 PM | #15
I played a bounty hunter in beta and have a trooper as my main. So far, I am enjoying the Trooper storyline much more than the Bounty Hunter one. I just I just never got into the BH story. For companions, I think both Aric and Elara have much more depth than Mako (from what I've seen anyways). Even though Bounty Hunters have Blizz, Troopers get M1-4X, who is incredible in terms of looks and personality.

Plus, Troopers get to use rifles or assault cannons, which beats pistols any day of the week.

Mercadi
01.25.2012 , 02:56 PM | #16
I am currently enjoying BH story a lot. It feels like I'm a completely independent adventurer, and can do whatever feels right. There's no "this is against the Jedi Code" or appreciation of the dark side choices by trainers/superiors. Feels just perfect for me.