Explanation of Legendary Weapons in SWTOR

unholycharles

Hello people of the community, I'm not going to rant on about what I might know, but what I do know about legendaries in the game. Here's what I do know they do exist they ARE THE COLOR PURPLE, however this would make them rares no? INCORRECT, IF THEY ARE PURPLE AND MOD-ABLE, as well as having a special name like Forceslayer the one I have or the ever so uber rarer Darth Sion's LIghtsaber which I've only seen one on a Jug. whom was top player on our server. I've seen a Master double bladed lightsaber before that was purple and mod-able though there is the existence of Bastila Shan's Double Bladed Lightsaber. Some web sites do have these in their databases, however they are not counted as legendaries because no one really knows for sure because of this Bounty Hunter Blaster you get after a quest around 41.

The Modified DTB-27 Bolt Pistol is indeed a legendary because it has added stats which no other legendary has, however I believe it to be a CLASS LEGENDARY which means anyone of that class gets to that level they all get it so in retrospect it's not a legendary but only to the class. Well what does this mean about all the other classes two things; One Bioware does not know if they will actually make more of them for the other classes and remove the idea all together. Two: they will come out as the game gets big updates and DLC. These are the two leading theories about what might happen these ROYAL BLUE legendaries. If some one asks it is not a legendary because legendaries are particularly able to be picked up by anyone and any class.

PS. Legendaries seem to be found from purple drops and leveled between 11-20 I've seen one 13 several 15's 17's and one level 18. So it is unclear of the drop rate and the drop rate would probably be like completely random.

This is the best I can make of what Legendaries are in SWTOR.

Nice one. I didn't actually know whether legendary items (weapons etc) actually exist as Ive never seen one.

The bowcaster weapons that could be bought from the "grand acquisitions race" event a while back (I think half a year at least), had legendary class (level 50) barrels on them. I just thought to mention this. I can provide a screenshot if necessary.

Edited by Karkais

Hello people of the community, I'm not going to rant on about what I might know, but what I do know about legendaries in the game. Here's what I do know they do exist they ARE THE COLOR PURPLE, however this would make them rares no? INCORRECT, IF THEY ARE PURPLE AND MOD-ABLE, as well as having a special name like Forceslayer the one I have or the ever so uber rarer Darth Sion's LIghtsaber which I've only seen one on a Jug. whom was top player on our server. I've seen a Master double bladed lightsaber before that was purple and mod-able though there is the existence of Bastila Shan's Double Bladed Lightsaber. Some web sites do have these in their databases, however they are not counted as legendaries because no one really knows for sure because of this Bounty Hunter Blaster you get after a quest around 41.

The Modified DTB-27 Bolt Pistol is indeed a legendary because it has added stats which no other legendary has, however I believe it to be a CLASS LEGENDARY which means anyone of that class gets to that level they all get it so in retrospect it's not a legendary but only to the class. Well what does this mean about all the other classes two things; One Bioware does not know if they will actually make more of them for the other classes and remove the idea all together. Two: they will come out as the game gets big updates and DLC. These are the two leading theories about what might happen these ROYAL BLUE legendaries. If some one asks it is not a legendary because legendaries are particularly able to be picked up by anyone and any class.

PS. Legendaries seem to be found from purple drops and leveled between 11-20 I've seen one 13 several 15's 17's and one level 18. So it is unclear of the drop rate and the drop rate would probably be like completely random.

This is the best I can make of what Legendaries are in SWTOR.

wrong all wrong, all blank moddable weapons have a basic stat on them, this is there definition of what class should be using them, thats why all blaster pistols rifles and sniper rifles have tech power on them, a rating of 48. what this means its shows that all classes that use aim cunning and or a combination of both like in HK-51's case, uses tech power. There by my explanation all lightsabers are for force users that use strength or willpower. thats why blank lightsabers that are moddable have a rating of 48force power.

the rating of 48 force or tech power designates who can use said weapons. why do you think techblades have tech power on them? qyzen fess is a good example he uses aim as a main stat ie therefore uses tech power from aim.

before you go spurting off incorrect information do your reasearch.

the modified dtb bolt pistol mercs get from the jawa was colored the legendary color as a bug that stayed in from beta, and was corrected sometime after the game was released as was alot of other items that were miscolored, the pistol is now colored orange for moddable.

if you need me to prove this to you, i will ask you to go get enough credits remove all mods from any orange moddable lightsaber and pistol and see that there remains a rating of 48 rating for said force or tech power, a lvl 55 advanced might hilt 31 provides 1006 force power from its rating of 168, all weapons share this property of having that 48 rating, it doesnt give it an edge. that example given via the advanced hilt does not use that 48, if it did it would be shown as 1006+48 which would show as 1054, but 2 rating 168 or 2 of the same rating items regardless of it being the high endurance or main stat version will have the same general rating. im sorry that the game confused you.

the quote below this is the only example of legendary items this game had to offered

the only weapons that used legendary anything that actually truly was legendary were the bowcasters from the chevin event as they had legendary barrels also known as mastercraft

Edited by darthtrunkmonkey
adding an extra bit of info