PVP in this is horrible........ if you like pvp dont play this game!!!!!!!!!

MaxJenike

Wow is better? LOL. Last time i played wow it was nothing but frost mages spamming ice lances over and over and over.

Beat me to it. Now they want to give other mage specs the survivability and utility of frost mages through the new talent trees in mists.

They just never stop derping up with that class

Beat me to it. Now they want to give other mage specs the survivability and utility of frost mages through the new talent trees in mists.

They just never stop derping up with that class

Which is why i quit. Pvp in that game will never be balanced it will always be favoring 1-2 classes heavily then nerfed into the ground then another 1-2 classes become FOTM. Blizzard should never have done pvp.

The PvP is not a balance issue as far as classes. I feel that people just getting to 50 has a huge disadvantage. Gear should never beat out skill unless you are way undergeared. Expertise needs nerfed badly.

I am not defending WoW as what many people have said it is unbalanced with class issues. This can easily be fixed.

Bah, you moron. PvP in this game is as good or better than any other game and they keep improving it. New 50s stop your whining and take the one to two weeks beating to fully gear up. It is not hard. Put in the time and effort and you will be geared too.

You don't want to put in the effort to get expertise, then stop your whining and PLEASE QUIT... we don't need your sad lazy butt bringing us all down with your whining.

Ya there are some unbalances (or is it imbalances?) but I expected as much from a game that just launched. The Nerf Hammer will come soon enough, so I dont worry about it too much.

I go into PvP even though Im not spec'd for it and still have a bit of fun as I usually get pounded into the mud. But Im ok with it.

My one and only real issue that I have with PvP has nothing to do with Class Balance, or Faction Balance or even Gear..... Its ME. My own self!

I have the worst luck! Almost every WZ I get into, I get put on the losing team. Constantly!

I could do Warzones all day and it will still take me 2 days to complete 1 daily quest to win just 3 stupid Warzones!

And I play Imperial.. Wich pretty much means constant Huttball. You would think I would be on the winning team about 50% of the time but NoooOOoo. Im lucky to be on the winning team 1 out of every 10 matches.

My gear is a mixture of Centurion and Champion gear. But I got most of it from buying Bags with the Warzone Comms that I get from losing all the time lol.

So ya.. I dont really care too much about those 'OP' classes. I just want to be on the same team as them sometimes!

But its all good, because at the end of the day Im having fun and thats what counts. Right?

SO unbalanced this pvp is so horrible it isnt even fun to play. stay with Wow..... trust me!

pvp is definately a joke in this game, however wow isn't the answer. There are no good pvp games out there. The closet is Darkfall, but fell short being FPS only. Shadowbane is probably the best pvp game ever, just had old graphics. UO was fun as h e l l, but everything was mostly built around being a mage and that's it, but still fun. Atleast the risk vs reward was awesome. And you got penalty for dying. This game is set up to die fast, rez fast at full health and just get in a whack away. No need to think about strategy, the warzones are all versions of speed ball.

Atleast if they would go with some of SWG mechanics, I think players would be happier. The faction base fighting, guild halls and player cities to defend, individual space combat with full control of your ship. The factions were even more balanced in SWG.

SO unbalanced this pvp is so horrible it isnt even fun to play. stay with Wow..... trust me!

do you know what does "unbalanced" means?

compare it with Wow? the only pvp where you have to choice few classes out of all to be even able compette? the pvp where you can be stunlocked till death quite regulary?

you know what? go to sleep kid.. its too late for you.

This game has of course its fails, and lot of them, but unbalance ? thats not the issue here.. and if you think it is then you really have no idea..

here some real pvp issues

- illum lags / FPS drops

- illum map design and system (well, no system at all) doesnt work properly

- valor farming by kill trades

- daily quests bugs (not counted victories)

- Ability delay and animation delay

- no UI customization / no real overview about buffs / debuffs

- bugs in warzones allowing to cap point faster / invisible etc..

- Equippment / crafting issues thats also is visible in PVP (forcing everyone to use biochem for example?)

etc.. etc.. there is lot of issues but nothing to do with balance, in fact the game is fair balanced for a start point..

I love the replies with QQmoar or l2p or whatever you kids come up with nowadays. Can't just have a decent discussion about PvP. I love the PvP in this game... expertise I feel is OP. I am not saying get rid of it because that would just be dumb. I am just saying the stats could be lowered a little. I am a new 50... I really don't mind that much that I am getting destroyed.

Well, for sure you are bad in pvp. It is best pvp ever and all classes are balanced. But you need to learn to pvp,, wait a sec!!!! You was that guys from yesterday in pit? Standing on the middle of playground and not able to moving around. You must press keys on your keyboard or on mouse to move around :)

New 50s stop your whining and take the one to two weeks beating to fully gear up.

Sorry, but some of us weren't able to take advantage of the Ilum farmfest to make valor 60 in under a week. You PvP commandos with absolutely no clue about the world outside your monitor talk about how everyone needs to suck it up. I have news for you, when people pay real money with the expectation to enjoy the time they have and the services they are spending that money on, telling them to suck it up isn't going to fly - not in the real adult world at least. No one likes to get facerolled every game because Bioware ****ed up and allowed players to start earning BM gear in a week, which in turn completely tilted the Warzone balance for nearly every server where there exists a population imbalance. And for those who got BM early, they didn't have a crapload of players who were already in BM gear to play against, so they didn't have it nearly as bad as new 50s to PvP do right now. And in case you made the mistake of assuming everyone is unemployed or out of school and able to play this game 24/7, most of us have jobs and families and other responsibilities outside this game, and we won't be "fully geared" in two weeks.

Edited by Mournblood

Sorry, but some of us weren't able to take advantage of the Ilum farmfest to make valor 60 in under a week. You PvP commandos with absolutely no clue about the world outside your monitor talk about how everyone needs to suck it up. I have news for you, when people pay real money with the expectation to enjoy the time they have and the services they are spending that money on, telling them to suck it up isn't going to fly - not in the real adult world at least. No one likes to get facerolled every game because Bioware ****ed up and allowed players to start earning BM gear in a week, which in turn completely tilted the Warzone balance for nearly every server where there exists a population imbalance. And for those who got BM early, they didn't have a crapload of players who were already in BM gear to play against, so they didn't have it nearly as bad as new 50s to PvP do right now. And in case you made the mistake of assuming everyone is unemployed or out of school and able to play this game 24/7, most of us have jobs and families and other responsibilities outside this game, and we won't be "fully geared" in two weeks.

So the people that spend more time on the game should be punish, and those that doens't should be rewarded? Getting to Valor 60 doesn't mean you are at 650+ expertise. And there is very little increase between full champ and full BM. Even with that said, the amount of bags u get per week is the same whether you are BM or not. SO lesss QQ and more Pew Pew.

This game is a joke pvp wise, and before u start i don't get stomped i stomp.

I came from Warhammer+ Dark age of camelot so im used to working open pvp with some obejctives and goals. Not this mindless zerg fest illum is.

Wzs here are a joke. The whole way u can keep suiciding to a door to stop caps, is beyond a joke and enforces so crappy teamplay its funny.

Targeting+ assisting and all normal functions for pvp, are so bad u should think devs didn't look at any other game out there.

But most fun part is after 2 months im out of content wich gives any meaning to do.

I could go on and on but cba game is not worth it.

/unsubbed

Edited by runiez

So the people that spend more time on the game should be punish, and those that doens't should be rewarded? Getting to Valor 60 doesn't mean you are at 650+ expertise. And there is very little increase between full champ and full BM. Even with that said, the amount of bags u get per week is the same whether you are BM or not. SO lesss QQ and more Pew Pew.

Don't put words in my mouth trying to make your argument and justify a flawed PvP design. I never said players shouldn't earn their gear, but those who got BM in under a week from the valor bug in Ilum did not "earn" their gear, and are far ahead of those who are grinding their gear without the benefit of fast-forwarding to valor 60. And while there's little difference in Expertise between Champ and BM, there is a substantial difference in health and damage. My issue, if you bothered reading more closely, is with players who think their relative valor rank somehow entitles them to prescribe the enjoyment of the game for everyone else, especially those who didn't earn that valor rank the same way the rest of us have to.