Holo Disguises

Mevan

Want to add a thanks here too! When this idea was first mentioned in a livestream some weeks ago I thought it sounded promising, but the end result far exceeded my expectations. I simply love that each disguise comes with a whole bar of special emotes. I love that the Hutt can actually move! I love everything about this, and as a game master and event runner for RP I can't thank you enough for this awesome tool. I'm really looking forward to seeing what future disguise options are forthcoming.

One thing I think would be particularly neat is if you could add the Holo Disguise special emote/ability to all of the disguises, not just the Twi'lek Dancer. It's very common for NPCs in RP scenarios to be calling in as holograms, and that would be just a neat little bonus.

And though I suspect this is probably not possible (I'm guessing it's a different mechanism of some sort) it doesn't hurt to ask: Is there any way to add an option to change what your nameplate displays when you're disguised? That would be ideal, though even without it the disguises terminals are still totally excellent.

The disguises are absolutely fantastic! Really, I simply love it. The amount of options it now offers to roleplayers is simply amazing. A lot of crime syndicate RP guilds will benefit greatly from the Hutt disguise as they'll finally be able to actually RP them as characters or NPCs!

I love the holo disguise decorations. Awesome! For those on the PTS, do they fit in a bunch of different hook types? Are there more than the two you can see in deco inventory (hutt and cantina dancer)?

I don't know if there are others on the PTS, but to answer the first part of your question, they sit on medium or large hooks (no medium narrow though, unfortunately).