Community Round-Up: June 6th, 2013

have asked this question in another thread but it may get seen better here....is there an intention to add a legacy cargo hold unlock??? even this was just a central hold for crafting mats...all my toons have there personal cargo holds full of mats and as multiple crew skills use the same mats its a pain having to mail them all the time...would be much better if mats were centrally located..

have asked this question in another thread but it may get seen better here....is there an intention to add a legacy cargo hold unlock??? even this was just a central hold for crafting mats...all my toons have there personal cargo holds full of mats and as multiple crew skills use the same mats its a pain having to mail them all the time...would be much better if mats were centrally located..

This²

Get a server going back on APAC atleast have 1 going again for us who are in the asia pacific area then we Harb wouldnt crash and lag so often WHY didnt BW keep 1 going just merged the 3 into 1 how much of a problem would have that caused ? I would say far less than whats going on in Harbringer now

• 2 weeks later...