Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Expanse - Pathfinders of The Digital Frontier (SWTOR Guides & Resources)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Expanse - Pathfinders of The Digital Frontier (SWTOR Guides & Resources)

Holocron
01.24.2019 , 05:54 PM | #11
First off, KUDOS on taking the time to tackle such a dedicated site. I do have one request/observation that I feel would drive even more traffic to your site, and that is, if you could please add min/max & BiS updated info for all of the classes.

It's not hard to find the current guides (like the one for alacrity for example), but it would be most certainly be nice to have all that information on one site, and updated as new gear tiers are introduced. I'd also recommend adding a section for companion dps/heals testing for the current top companions in each field. Even though they are all suppose to be equal, they are currently far from it.

Thanks again for your work and dedication.

^ My referral link above is like a one night stand ^
You'll enjoy it...I'll enjoy it...And no one has to sneak out

Darka
01.24.2019 , 05:58 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Pacram View Post
Iím in Australia, itís been teaching 40 degrees Celsius most days
Hello from NZ, very hot summer here too

And site looks good, is it okay if I share it to my guild?
The Defender Program est 2006 Presents
THE UNCIVILLISED SWOOP CLUB
@Darkatron @DefenderProgram @Uncivillised on Facebook/Twitter
Owner of the Hat'o'Awesome

Pacram
01.24.2019 , 06:28 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Holocron View Post
First off, KUDOS on taking the time to tackle such a dedicated site. I do have one request/observation that I feel would drive even more traffic to your site, and that is, if you could please add min/max & BiS updated info for all of the classes.

It's not hard to find the current guides (like the one for alacrity for example), but it would be most certainly be nice to have all that information on one site, and updated as new gear tiers are introduced. I'd also recommend adding a section for companion dps/heals testing for the current top companions in each field. Even though they are all suppose to be equal, they are currently far from it.

Thanks again for your work and dedication.
One of the reasons I've not included this information yet is my lack of knowledge in these area, I would be very appreciative of any help or guidance for things such as min/max. Full credit would go to the person/people who helped

Holocron
01.24.2019 , 06:34 PM | #14
A bunch of the original information makers are gone, but a lot of the work is still very relevant. I would google all of the best stat guides and collate them into a new refined single source. I believe there is even info on the 252/258 gear updates. Basically I would copy and rewrite every available piece of information you can find.

^ My referral link above is like a one night stand ^
You'll enjoy it...I'll enjoy it...And no one has to sneak out

Pacram
01.24.2019 , 07:38 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Holocron View Post
A bunch of the original information makers are gone, but a lot of the work is still very relevant. I would google all of the best stat guides and collate them into a new refined single source. I believe there is even info on the 252/258 gear updates. Basically I would copy and rewrite every available piece of information you can find.
Thanks, I'll try to do this

Pacram
01.24.2019 , 07:39 PM | #16
I'm still melting from this heat, but hey.. heres an introduction to operations guide https://www.myexpanse.net/introduction-to-operations

Pacram
01.26.2019 , 02:03 AM | #17
Thas another one guys Today has been productive, I feel like I'm slowly catching up on all the missed content I have. https://www.myexpanse.net/ulgo-siegebreaker-alderaan
and earlier todays guide
https://www.myexpanse.net/sd-0-coruscant

Totemdancer
01.26.2019 , 05:38 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Pacram View Post
Expanse strives to be more than just a source of help, but a tool to help teach and guide members of the community. Offering a platform to teach new and inspired artists, with a heavy focus on Star Wars, teaching the creation of 3D Models such as Lightsabers and building the fundamentals to set them off on their own career. Expanse also offers industry connections, connecting clients with artists and designers.
Is this a prelude to BioWare open sourcing content because they canít afford to make their own, LoL

While I applaud your initiative and the guides, youíre about 4 years too late. Most of the population has left of is in the process of leaving.
Please click below link for FREE stuff and Friend Referal for Free 7 day subscription

taxidermis
01.26.2019 , 08:44 AM | #19
Ignore the troll post. Game is actually gaining players atm due to ossus update and WOWs latest flop
check out my youtube for SWTOR content @Swtor-Nerd Gaming!
Click for 7 day sub and more! link
Swtor-Nerd's Facebook or Twitter!

Pacram
01.26.2019 , 12:30 PM | #20
Even if SWTOR was sinking Iíd be hear to the very end, bucketing out the water until st the bottom of the ocean