Star Fortress Boss Glitch and Mission deletion

Sprigget

Thread bump, this bug is STILL active as of 7/3/17. Friend and I where doing the star fort heroic +2, above Nar,Shadda, drained shield on boss destroyed the last reactor stabilizer and boss did not progress to the final platform could not complete....... I love this game but its VERY buggy.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

if its so long buggy, let ask them to close the star fortress, that they have time for other bugs.

its more than game fun killing to have bugs for so long time!

who support closing them?

we test today, 3rd room problem and my wife have problem to leave, hopefully we find a way .... (got it after some time)

Edited by njak

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
October 2018 bump: Nar Shaddaa SF and twice in row. First time exarch didn't move from the second spot (didn't open the door), and after resetting whole flashpoint (and starting over) it got stuck on third one (the door was open, but exarch stayed in the room and mag-thingy for the final platform didn't activate).

• 8 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Just as a reminder, you have to get the console to overload to get the boss to advance. there is currently a bug that causes one of the neccessary mission (the one that drains boss power) items to not show up on your heroic bar, but you can go into inventory on the mission items tab and find it after picking it up, and either right click it or drag it to an open toolbar spot to use.

if this is not the problem you are experiencing, then feel free to ignore, but I find it's a common one.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Five *********** years, BioWare, and this is still happening as of tonight, 09/26/2020.

This is completely unacceptable, this is my first time ever doing this stupid *********** pile of trash quest line and I can't even get past the 3rd/final one because he can't be made vulnerable and the console doesn't activate, I just sat there working him for TWENTY MINUTES without dying getting nowhere.

This is the kind of $h1t that makes people rage-quit and drown puppies in real life.

FIX IT.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
a friend of mine is trying to do the Star Fortress "bunker" portion on Hoth. After destroying the turrets, entering the bunker and talking to the contact, and then destroying all the enemies in the complex, the console to destroy the bunker is NOT clickable. any ideas of what might be happening?

a friend of mine is trying to do the Star Fortress "bunker" portion on Hoth. After destroying the turrets, entering the bunker and talking to the contact, and then destroying all the enemies in the complex, the console to destroy the bunker is NOT clickable. any ideas of what might be happening?

What does the mission tracker say is the next step?

• 1 year later...

Just had it happen to me earlier on the Alderaan Star Fortress.

Did have a thought, though. There seems to be a mechanic where the Exarch starts to regain power after you zap her with the voltaic thing. What if an Exarch is supposed to regain that immunity if they fully regain that power? And the timing just happened to sync perfectly with you taking out the console and the Exarch regaining their immunity? Maybe that is what is sticking the fights in that moment.