SPC - Dalborra to Harbringer

jwalsham

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me be the first to say welcome ... and I want to say to you, by no means should you underestimate our server

welcome again :)

Thank you and who ever said we were underestimating you guys?? Thank you again for acknowledging our servers capabilities 👍

Welcome I hope you guys/girls have fun. Always great to see some new "for the harbinger" guilds fighting it out for number 1. Good luck.

Thank you:) we never fought for being number 1 or anything..... We are always ...... 1

Edited by jwalsham

That not the issue here. I was asking if you are role playing. Its a yes or no question.

It wasnt an issue, i was asking you out of curiosity. No is the answer to your question hence i talk about pvp which makes your question an issue.

We both know for a fact that subconsciously youre worried, threatened, curious... Fear for whats coming and that courage which youre talking about.... You will need it.

*Sarcasm* ... OMG!!! Harbinger, what are we going to do. The S. Pizza Cats are coming for us, quick hide the kitty litter. LOL

Edited by Nokecity

It wasnt an issue, i was asking you out of curiosity.Yes is the answer to your question hence i talk about pvp which does not make your question an issue.

To answer your question no, I'm not Canadian. Well according to your post you are role playing.

To answer your question no, I'm not Canadian. Well according to your post you are role playing.

So youre a role player? You seem to know heaps about it? I am taunting/ threatening/ mocking/ bullying/ menacing/ intimidating ....not role playing

What can you do about it?

So youre a role player? You seem to know heaps about it? I am taunting/ threatening/ mocking/ bullying/ menacing/ intimidating ....not role playing

What can you do about it?

I'm not a role player, if I was I would most likely be on a RP server. I find it funny that you are trying to intimidate us over the internet.

I see MVP is up the old smack-talking again, this time you guys are going to have prove it since harbinger probably has ranked teams that actually give **** about ranked, unlike dalborra. Edited by aVmuse