Updated Tanking Spreadsheet (TFB HM damage numbers!)

21:53:55.258 The Terror From Beyond's Phasic Spittle hits Biskibis for 14812 kinetic damage, causing 14812 threat.

21:53:59.644 The Terror From Beyond's Phasic Spittle hits Biskibis for 14812 kinetic damage, causing 14812 threat.

You can find the complete log of the fight here.

Like i have said i have found that the last phase can be easily done with the tanks forcing target on themselves through the use of taunt. It prevents RNG that can cause people to die. From the view of a healer, it makes it easier to heal, based on the fact that you only have to focus on the tanks, and you know exactly when they will be taking damage and can bomb heal them.

But i guess each to their own, but i know the way i have done it has made it where we have no deaths in phase 3, or even close calls.

That is interesting, I guess we should try the tank swap again, do you swap when the 6 second taunt debuff drops off or when he changes targets?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is interesting, I guess we should try the tank swap again, do you swap when the 6 second taunt debuff drops off or when he changes targets?

We have a single tank lock his target for 12 seconds, and then the second tank does the same. It is bes to have the tank with the better/more cool downs go first, for the boss is tanked with CDs running more often then not.

We have a single tank lock his target for 12 seconds, and then the second tank does the same. It is bes to have the tank with the better/more cool downs go first, for the boss is tanked with CDs running more often then not.

Actually, if you tank him on the lower platform, you don't even need cooldowns.

I think we've made this clear. But some people just like doing things the hard way. To each his own. I for sure know our healers don't like healing multiple phasic spits in a row, and I would do anything I could to make their lives easier. Some people are just too stubborn to admit that their way is perhaps not the optimal way to do it and try new things. You and I, having tried both, know which way is easier.

Edited by cloudblade

Popping a cool down like deflection or saber ward makes it where a healer can focus on dpsing for a short period of time, which can be beneficial in a burn phase. I know Operatives can burst out a decent amount of dps as a healer if played right, i am not to sure about sorcs and mercs though.

I know the burst dpsing that the healers would be providing isnt needed if the dps are worth half of their weight in salt, but i do know that it can be fun and something different for healers to do, especially since rest of the fight is a extreme bore fest from a healer PoV.