Lana Beniko Romance question

Jamurel

Hey there reaching out to the community, I'll make this brief.

Long story short, I didn't get the Marriage proposal option to Lana Beniko after i just finished Naethema Conspiracy which is where Im stopped currently.. Now i've looked at other threads, previous patch talk etc for answers but I have one that I haven't seen answered directly yet

On the official side, the Rep told me that I missed a romance option somewhere along the way and there's no way to move it forward on their end.

I personally believe which that one patch screwing things up, I know for certain at every opportunity I romanced Lana, I believe since i took a short break prior to the 5.9 patch and returning after 6.0 the game "Forgot" all my choices.

So the question for the commmunity and such is this. In order to get the marriage cut-scene BEFORE going into OSSUS on this main character do I have to or can i :

A. Go back to KOTFE and KOTET and replay the entire thing and make all the choices again, then do the Flashpoint Naethema Conspiracy and this time around it will give me the option.

B. Replay a specific chapter that may been the cause root of the issue to fix it, Chapter 9?

C. I'm screwed, and at this point, just move forward to OSSUS and the next Alt Character and do it with that one.

If i can do it on my main character, let me know for certain if i have to spend 20 hours replaying every chapter again I'd like a little confirmation that It will work and i won't cry myself to sleep if it fails a second time.

Thanks.

So the question for the commmunity and such is this. In order to get the marriage cut-scene BEFORE going into OSSUS on this main character do I have to or can i :

A. Go back to KOTFE and KOTET and replay the entire thing and make all the choices again, then do the Flashpoint Naethema Conspiracy and this time around it will give me the option.

B. Replay a specific chapter that may been the cause root of the issue to fix it, Chapter 9?

C. I'm screwed, and at this point, just move forward to OSSUS and the next Alt Character and do it with that one.

If i can do it on my main character, let me know for certain if i have to spend 20 hours replaying every chapter again I'd like a little confirmation that It will work and i won't cry myself to sleep if it fails a second time.

Thanks.

Regarding A - KOTFE chapter 9 is where the romance is set. You have to pick the flirt option to spend time with Lana in cantina. That allows the conversation option to officially start the romance. There is several lana romance specific scenes or lines after that so you have missed some good scenes.

Regarding B - Unfortunately no. Replay does not change choices made on first playthrough

Regarding C - This is your only choice right now.

Sorry about that. Look on the bright side tho. You actually have a good reason to play the chapters again. I like the Lana romance. It is definately worth the replay. (maybe even with a couple of alts)