little advice or info needed concerning hidden achievements !

Anceane

So, i started for the fun to do all the hidden achievements which exist in the game and i love it. Though i have a little question : if some of those achievements were tied to an event, like more precisely the Datacrons for light vs dark event, i guess doing them will give me nothing, right ?

i did those, i did got You found all the Datacrons, but i dont see anything in the legacy achievement.

I did also the Paxton cantina achievement, but it seems i will never get the companion actually as it was tied to an event too ?

I am just asking and not complaining at all. Its still fun to do those even without rewards, But i prefer ask in case i missed something for those.

Thank you

I believe the achievements for the DvL event have been removed from the list, or at least set to 0.

Paxton was a sub reward, I fear. He might return, there is precedent. I still chat with him in cantinas, though. He's funny. :)

I believe the achievements for the DvL event have been removed from the list, or at least set to 0.

Paxton was a sub reward, I fear. He might return, there is precedent. I still chat with him in cantinas, though. He's funny. :)

Thank you for taking the time to answer me :) no problem, i was guessing that was the case, but as i said, its still funny to do them even with the rewards :)

Thank you for taking the time to answer me :) no problem, i was guessing that was the case, but as i said, its still funny to do them even with the rewards :)

I think you can still buy the DvL datacron thingy from the vendor on odessan, the deco. As for prax, he does have some nice onliners. And chances are, if enough people request it, he might come back :) They already set the r=precedence, with the shroud, and other sub rewards that returned