Do different classes/characters/levels generate different threat than others? Video

This question is for my understanding of what MAY be part of a bug report I just posted involving unkillable infected in the Rakghoul tunnels; but I want to know why they are attacking in the first place, especially from such long distances. Pay close attention as one of them aggros AT ME even though there is another player BETWEEN me and the enemy! I have read multiple threads in here about "threat"; but they all seem to be talking about battle/tanking/healing and such, not just walking around.

Video showing variance between 5 characters, both light and dark side, Levels 25-75 represented, showing problem enemies in different areas, uploaded to YouTube

Issue Seems to not exist with Level 75 characters, tested with Sage, Mercenary, and Shadow (this one is in the video)

Level 25 Mercenary is killed so often and fast I was unable to even complete the Raklings mission with that character.

Issue does not seem to be with any Rakghouls, ONLY with various Infected. One example shown in video has my character with only 15k max health hit with a surprise single shot of over 11k damage! resulting in me being instakilled, but I had just jumped off the edge as I was running from another enemy.

Thank you in advance for your time. I know the video could seem long, averaging 5 min per character, but screenshots would not properly represent the differences in distance to enemies, when they react, how they act, and how some enemies vary from others in the same areas.

Just speculating here but the first mob you had a problem with was level 62 and the second was level 65. The mobs that spawned were at your level, while those two were higher but not the same level. When you switched to your level 75 the first infected mob you selected was level 25 while the second was 57. This makes me think that it has something to do with scaling in the event. Mobs scale to the triggering characters level, so maybe a higher level character triggered those mobs but didn't kill them. Then, when they reset they don't reset their level and are keeping the level they were scaled to when they were first triggered. Or maybe they were triggered and killed by a higher level character, but when they respawned they kept the higher level. Definitely doesn't have anything to do with character class. Those first two mobs instantly agroed on you and were unkillable simply because they were so far over your level. Before level sync it was possible to be max level and go to a lower level world and mobs would mostly completely ignore you of if you went to a higher level world mobs would instantly agro on you if they were much higher level than you.

BTW, that large group in the big cave area has to do with an Alliance recruitment mission in Fallen Empire.

Edited by ceryxp

Its a bug with the spawning / scaling / resetting of those mobs - I found a level 74 in the middle of the tunnel leaving the safe area on my 40 something - needless to say it was impossible to proceed.

I've also seen other leveled mobs (they should all be 25 when not engaged) that should not be there.

Switching instances was my work around - it seemed only one instance had the issue.

BTW, that large group in the big cave area has to do with an Alliance recruitment mission in Fallen Empire.

Thank you for the speculation, it seems to possibly work well with the suggestion of the next reply, to change instances. I have only ever done that once when I was asked to, and I have no idea what the Alliance stuff you talked about is but I do know I have much more to learn and that there may be a workaround for the issue I am having so thank you!

Its a bug with the spawning / scaling / resetting of those mobs - I found a level 74 in the middle of the tunnel leaving the safe area on my 40 something - needless to say it was impossible to proceed.

I've also seen other leveled mobs (they should all be 25 when not engaged) that should not be there.

Switching instances was my work around - it seemed only one instance had the issue.

Thank you! I will look into what the changing instances does and then give it a try. I have only done it once when asked to by someone trying to group up with me. I am curious now how many instances there are and if it's something I can permanently about or just wait till it happens again and then do it. Anyway, I have much to learn I know but never would have thought of this thank you!