Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Endgame Healing

dannycarr
02.09.2013 , 07:39 AM | #51
Also you should note that crit form willpower is not on the same DR curve as standard crit, so point for point you will get more healing from willpower than power alone. You can then mod your gear for power/surge say instead of crit which will net you more healing power overall. Its a case of looking at min/maxing with mods etc to get the best stats. Willpower/Aim/Cunning is king and always will be.

DarthAnias
02.09.2013 , 07:50 PM | #52
I know this is kinda off subject but I noticed that I have better gear in some slots than the tionese or recruit gear in said slot, so how can I get the set bonus if I already have better gear? I wouldn't think that I should lower my stats just for the bonus.

DarthAnias
02.09.2013 , 07:52 PM | #53
Btw I'm level 49 almost 50 so that's why I was wondering.

Teliks
02.10.2013 , 12:25 AM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthAnias View Post
I know this is kinda off subject but I noticed that I have better gear in some slots than the tionese or recruit gear in said slot, so how can I get the set bonus if I already have better gear? I wouldn't think that I should lower my stats just for the bonus.
Im not sure that what you could have could be better then tionese gear, maybe you are misunderstanding the stats, or maybe i am wrong, in any case if you wouldnt mind telling me what.you think is better it would help to clarify a little..

But, to answer your question, Tionese is fully upgradeable so you can pull whatever mods you are using and put them into the Tionese.gear if you wish. Further, there are five pieces that count towards the.set bonus, but you only need four of them equipped to get the entire bonus.

DarthAnias
02.10.2013 , 10:42 AM | #55
What I mean is the mods in my current chest piece are better than what the tionese chest piece has. At least in terms of willpower and crit. I think it has a bit more endurance and I would be trading crit for power which I thought was more important till I got to 30% cap

Padheannis
02.14.2013 , 08:58 PM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by dannycarr View Post
Also you should note that crit form willpower is not on the same DR curve as standard crit, so point for point you will get more healing from willpower than power alone. You can then mod your gear for power/surge say instead of crit which will net you more healing power overall. Its a case of looking at min/maxing with mods etc to get the best stats. Willpower/Aim/Cunning is king and always will be.
This is true for PvP. main Stat is king (nothing beats running up your crit rateing in pvp), but for pve, power is king. In pve, you want no more than 33-35% crit, With my gear, augmenting willpower wastes stats. Stat breakdown is like this. Willpower breaks down like this: Each point of willpower =.701 bonus heals, also gives a bit of crit. 1 point of power = .761 bonus heals. so in pve, were extra crit doesn't help, and in fact is a wasted stat, you are gimping yourself by augmenting main stat. In pvp, augment, mainstat, in pve augment power, Math is translates into all languages, and it never lies, i could show the equasions, but i cant seem to find my spreadsheet right now, but take my word,. power is THE stat to stack for pve. Also, there is a spreadsheet already done on sorc mainly, but all heals classes, makes math so easy, look it up on google

NotRonin
02.14.2013 , 09:37 PM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by Padheannis View Post
This is true for PvP. main Stat is king (nothing beats running up your crit rateing in pvp), but for pve, power is king. In pve, you want no more than 33-35% crit, With my gear, augmenting willpower wastes stats. Stat breakdown is like this. Willpower breaks down like this: Each point of willpower =.701 bonus heals, also gives a bit of crit. 1 point of power = .761 bonus heals. so in pve, were extra crit doesn't help, and in fact is a wasted stat, you are gimping yourself by augmenting main stat. In pvp, augment, mainstat, in pve augment power, Math is translates into all languages, and it never lies, i could show the equasions, but i cant seem to find my spreadsheet right now, but take my word,. power is THE stat to stack for pve. Also, there is a spreadsheet already done on sorc mainly, but all heals classes, makes math so easy, look it up on google
This is wrong. The multipliers are 0.14 and 0.17 respectively. You're choosing between 252 (x 1.06 * 1.05) = 280 willpower you get 6% bonus to willpower from talent and 5% from buff) and 252 x (1.05) = 264.6 power, so you get 39.2 bonus healing from using all stats augment, and 44.982 from using all power augments. The difference is less than 6 bonus healing.. As the increase in critical is around 1.2%, with a surge rate of 75%, you're be better off with the all stats augment once your total bonus healing is over 667.

Padheannis
02.14.2013 , 09:48 PM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by NotRonin View Post
This is wrong. The multipliers are 0.14 and 0.17 respectively. You're choosing between 252 (x 1.06 * 1.05) = 280 willpower you get 6% bonus to willpower from talent and 5% from buff) and 252 x (1.05) = 264.6 power, so you get 39.2 bonus healing from using all stats augment, and 44.982 from using all power augments. The difference is less than 6 bonus healing.. As the increase in critical is around 1.2%, with a surge rate of 75%, you're be better off with the all stats augment once your total bonus healing is over 667.
thanks for fixing my math, its been a bit since i ran the spreadsheet (been min/maxed for a few minutes) but, as i was saying, power is better, and since DR is very relaxed on power, i would still augment power, since crit is still a wasted stat after ~33%