No Top 10 rewards for last conquest event.

Psychopyro

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, maybe I'm going mad.

It is after weekly reset we are awarded the guild conquest awards if the guild finishes top 10 and we meet our personal goal?

If so, Red Eclipse - guild finished 3rd, I met personal goal, no rewards waiting for me when I logged in 10 minutes ago.

*Edit*

My post is now out on context - I started my thread in the "Bug" sub-forum but someone decided to merge mine with one from the main forum when it was moved here. I'm not stupid - I started the thread off!!! :-)

Edited by Stoofa

I had 8 characters reach well over their personal conquest goal and my guild placed 5th on the leaderboards. Logged in after maintenance and none of them received the weekly guild rewards for placing in the top 10. Anyone else? Edited by mpddispatch

Logged in expecting the guild rewards on a few characters and well ... there's nothing there, and my guild did win. Seeing other comments on Twitter regarding no rewards as well. :(

Blood Bath & Beyond on The Harbinger

Edited by Grimkana

Same on The Progenitor.

The whole guild 'BRC Republic Forces' didn't recieve the rewards and achievments for the previous conquest week.

Also, in-game Customer Service doesn't work currently.

The problem appeared second time for the privous month and it seems like maintaince causes the problem. A month ago there was a maintaince and after that we also didn't get our rewards and achievments.

Edited by RussianDantex