Are hard mode Op items still available?

Hey, have recently come back to the game from before the story / normal / hardmode, CXP stuff, etc was implemented. Have a shopping list of items i would like for appearances, some of which used to drop from Hard Mode DF / DP (Dread forged gear). Will the ops still drop these items or will they only drop the T1-4 stuff that i can see on the fleet now? The GTM seems to have only 1 or 2 of the bits i need, so looking for people who can craft them doesn't look hopeful and I'm skint so would sooner farm them if i can.

Thanks

Hey, have recently come back to the game from before the story / normal / hardmode, CXP stuff, etc was implemented. Have a shopping list of items i would like for appearances, some of which used to drop from Hard Mode DF / DP (Dread forged gear). Will the ops still drop these items or will they only drop the T1-4 stuff that i can see on the fleet now? The GTM seems to have only 1 or 2 of the bits i need, so looking for people who can craft them doesn't look hopeful and I'm skint so would sooner farm them if i can.

Thanks

The HM Ops basically just drop Tier 3 gear (Tier 4 for Machine Gods), and the occasional special item (corrupter blade off Corrupter 0 is still a drop in HM). Dread Forged Gear does not drop from HM Ops.

The same look as the Dread Forged Gear may have been moved over as a drop for Heroics now, I know a bunch of old armor sets were, but someone else will have to tell you as I'm not sure.

Guess my only option is finding someone that has reverse engineered it then, thanks guys.

Edit: Had an idea, Long story short the look I'm wanting to replicate is the armor set that is on my sorcs Ashara, onto my assassins Ashara. If i was to learn Armortech on my sorc and RE them, would the chance to learn the schematic of the 4 pieces of Dread Forged that i already have be 100% or would it be, if memory serves, the traditional 10% to learn a schematic?

Edited by Nazgren

Guess my only option is finding someone that has reverse engineered it then, thanks guys.

Edit: Had an idea, Long story short the look I'm wanting to replicate is the armor set that is on my sorcs Ashara, onto my assassins Ashara. If i was to learn Armortech on my sorc and RE them, would the chance to learn the schematic of the 4 pieces of Dread Forged that i already have be 100% or would it be, if memory serves, the traditional 10% to learn a schematic?

If you go into RE mode and hover over the item, the tooltip should tell you the chance of learning the schematic.

But first, you should look on the gtn, i can see a few dread forged gear pieces listed there right now aswell.

Also, i'd suggest checking out the dvl vendors on fleet, they have some pretty similar pieces (except those have some animation going).

If you go into RE mode and hover over the item, the tooltip should tell you the chance of learning the schematic.

But first, you should look on the gtn, i can see a few dread forged gear pieces listed there right now aswell.

Also, i'd suggest checking out the dvl vendors on fleet, they have some pretty similar pieces (except those have some animation going).

Yup thats the best you can get when it comes to old DF gear. Its from the DvL vendors.

That would mean dropping my 600 armstech, then levelling armortech up to 600, just to find out something that anyone who already has 600 armortech could tell me. There's only one bit i need on the GTN so that's out of the question. The new stuff from the Light Vendor however is almost exactly what i want, not keen on the glowing blue in amongst a white and gold armor, but beggars cant be choosers, at least my main has the right stuff. Guess i have to dig out my light side char and get farming some tokens.

Thanks for the help.