Skillbie

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lmao, now it's a pug

save face, brother

at least you owned in LOTRO... I always get a laugh out of the things randoms bring up in these arguments. People who can barely control their character who spam queued Warzones in a beta, playing 99% of their games against teams of level 10s and somehow convincing themselves that they're great players. Amazing. At least you're avoiding the servers with real competition so you won't be brought back down to earth.

"I grinded boring Warzones against pugs of low levels for a month, so i'm kind of good" -Nyghoma

Yeah, me +1 isn't a premade. Wake up dude. For god sake my +1 was a lowbee too, lol.

Anyways, the only time we faced lvl 10's was on the beta weekends. That we couldn't help. I blame BW. The rest of the week we faced lvl 50 premades consistently and were very successful.

We chose Anchorhead bc we thought it would be 1st choice for rebel competition bc of its name and position in the server list.

PS I won't defend Lotro as a pvp game. It was probably my least favorite of MMOs, in my long history in many MMOs, even though the pvp zone mechanics were pretty cool.

Edited by Nyghoma

How is it standard math? You can't math pvp buddy...

Anyway, Nyghoma is a nonfactor. I think we learned that today.

No, he's basically correct unless the game has horrible PvP balance where a single class can do insane AoE damage *cough BW* and theres another class with some completely broken blackhole AoE CC *cough Engi*.

Then sure, 2-3 broken BWs with some Engi support can take out a group of idiots 10x their size and bunched up together... which is unavoidable in Keep warfare...

Or you can take a less broken AoE class, combine it with ****** rendering/visuals/clipping and drop stacks of basically invisible black pits of doom on some stairs and take out waves of people that way.

But you'd be a fool to try to pass any of that off as real skill and not the exploration of ****** game mechanics implemented by pigheaded, moronic developers.

This game doesn't have Keeps, it doesn't have a broken godlike AoE class... and while the CC is a bit ridiculous, its pretty much all single target. Its "open world" is all instanced too... which makes all of this a moot point because there will never be an epic 100v200 battle in TOR unless the devs change something in the future.

No, he's basically correct unless the game has horrible PvP balance where a single class can do insane AoE damage *cough BW* and theres another class with some completely broken blackhole AoE CC *cough Engi*.

Then sure, 2-3 broken BWs with some Engi support can take out a group of idiots 10x their size and bunched up together... which is unavoidable in Keep warfare...

Or you can take a less broken AoE class, combine it with ****** rendering/visuals/clipping and drop stacks of basically invisible black pits of doom on some stairs and take out waves of people that way.

But you'd be a fool to try to pass any of that off as real skill and not the exploration of ****** game mechanics implemented by pigheaded, moronic developers.

This game doesn't have Keeps, it doesn't have a broken godlike AoE class... and while the CC is a bit ridiculous, its pretty much all single target. Its "open world" is all instanced too... which makes all of this a moot point because there will never be an epic 100v200 battle in TOR unless the devs change something in the future.

Warhammer was imbalanced. That doesn't mean that it didn't give players the tools to take on ridiculous odds, even if it wasn't intentional. The players who did so WERE better than the players they killed, either in organization or skill, otherwise they would've had it done right back at them with superior numbers.

There's not as much potential for taking on bad odds in this game, but 2:1 is NOT bad odds when you're fighting people worse than you.

lmao, now it's a pug

save face, brother

at least you owned in LOTRO... I always get a laugh out of the things randoms bring up in these arguments. People who can barely control their character who spam queued Warzones in a beta, playing 99% of their games against teams of level 10s and somehow convincing themselves that they're great players. Amazing. At least you're avoiding the servers with real competition so you won't be brought back down to earth.

"I grinded boring Warzones against pugs of low levels for a month, so i'm kind of good" -Nyghoma

HAI. Still clicking Meditate and Stims and such? Not throwing a single shield on a teammate?

You're BROGOD playstyle should do well in this game, as soon as somebody develops 4 years worth of addons for you.

I sure hope you weren't the Nahman assassin I slapped around like 5 times today....

Maybe if you get some arenajunkies to come in and ride your jock your posts will magically make more sense.

On a lighter note its nice not to be on the verge of a forum ban.....O.o

HAI. Still clicking Meditate and Stims and such? Not throwing a single shield on a teammate?

You're BROGOD playstyle should do well in this game, as soon as somebody develops 4 years worth of addons for you.

I sure hope you weren't the Nahman assassin I slapped around like 5 times today....

Maybe if you get some arenajunkies to come in and ride your jock your posts will magically make more sense.

On a lighter note its nice not to be on the verge of a forum ban.....O.o

You fit in well with Nyghoma. Nobodies with delusions of grandeur!

faced level 50 premades consistently and were very successful

=

once or twice a day in our 18 hour a day warzone grind, we fought some other really bad group

Its funny that you never talked smack when we were on DM. My guess is you knew better.

The only way to resolve this is to roll your best on our server and you can make a new vid of me and you facing off.

Who do u think will win?

Its funny that you never talked smack when we were on DM. My guess is you knew better.

The only way to resolve this is to roll your best on our server and you can make a new vid of me and you facing off.

Who do u think will win?

Yep, "roll your best" on a nonfactor server to "face off" against a bunch of people who've dominated Lord of the Rings online.

Shiver...........

Was that him? Hahahahahahaha. I think we should youtube it.

Do it. This would possibly be more embarassing than the whole "Uhhhh... this guy who was on my team was on your team.... NO... THE OTHER GUY WHO WAS ON MY TEAM WAS ON YOUR TEAm' thing. Only possibly, though.

Yep, "roll your best" on a nonfactor server to "face off" against a bunch of people who've dominated Lord of the Rings online.

Shiver...........

Lotro was a flash in the pan. You can spam that game in your posts if it makes you feel better. Had plenty of fun in games like SWG, Lineage 2, AoC, and Rift. Do those game meet your approval, oh great master?

Lotro was a flash in the pan. You can spam that game in your posts if it makes you feel better. Had plenty of fun in games like SWG, Lineage 2, AoC, and Rift. Do those game meet your approval, oh great master?

I have a feeling fake e-sport burstcraft matches that get decided inside of a global cooldown are the only games that meet his approval. Thank god you can't win-trade in swtor or we would be screwed.

Warhammer was imbalanced. That doesn't mean that it didn't give players the tools to take on ridiculous odds, even if it wasn't intentional. The players who did so WERE better than the players they killed, either in organization or skill, otherwise they would've had it done right back at them with superior numbers.

There's not as much potential for taking on bad odds in this game, but 2:1 is NOT bad odds when you're fighting people worse than you.

No 2:1 isn't bad, until like that guy said, you start getting into 20v10 or greater in this game.

And obviously you aren't changing my mind about how WAR turned out.... because it doesn't take skill to role the faction with one of the the most broken classes ever created in an MMO when there aren't true mirrors in place. Something i'm thankful for in TOR.

lol. Nyghoma is the one player i recall being killed by over and over. He manhandles people.many people can come and tell you his wz's kick ***. Its sad you have to show everyone your one SS to make them think you> nyghoma. HE"S MY NEW RECKFUL!

Yo, I think your quote is gonna make it into my new sig! :p