Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do I submit a bug?

RoXria
07.09.2016 , 05:57 AM | #1
The bug where there is random explosion sounds inside the ship, out of no where and for no reason, is really really really really annoying me. Is there a way to fix it? or somewhere I can submit the bug???

Erevan_Kindelar
07.09.2016 , 06:46 AM | #2
There is no way you can fix it yourself (it is apparently other players in their own instances doing stuff, which bleeds through into yours... the "Many Worlds" hypothesis proven, and all it took was some buggy programming in swtor).
But you can report it either in-game or on the forums in the Bug Reports section.

For the in-game option, the "?" icon next to the Cartel Market icon at the top of the screen opens the Help Center, and there is a "Report Bug" option at the bottom.
I am telling the truth, honestly! I am as honest as the day is long! Besides, I am a terrible liar, everyone can see when I am lying - my lips are moving.
Like most other subs, I have a Referral Link. Clicking it gets you some stuff, and me some stuff too.

GythralSWTOR
07.09.2016 , 06:50 AM | #3
the expolsions were fixed for a while but seems that they are back ...

Reporting is:
/bug
? - bug report

but don't expect a reply (you wont get one) and a fix any time soon, bugs go years sometimes before being fixed!
Just like everyone else, here is my friends code , if you sub or re-sub we both get rewarded.

http://www.swtor.com/r/TMTBGq