Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cannot Accept Terms of Use

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
Cannot Accept Terms of Use

Parhlan
10.27.2015 , 10:03 PM | #1
When I tried to log in I had to scroll down the End User Access and License Agreement and the 'Accept' button lit up and I could click it but when the Rules of Conduct, Privacy Policy, & Terms of Use screen came on and I scrolled down the Accept button will not light up so I cannot click it and am prevented from playing the game. Any help would be appreciated, what do I do?

makkunkun
10.27.2015 , 11:57 PM | #2
Hello,
This sounds a little odd. Have you, by chance, checked/ticked the two boxes to the far left of the accept button? One should say, "I have read and accepted..." The other starts with, "By creating an..." Both of the boxes should be to the left of that bold white text.
Hope this helps.
My referral link is available below for both new players and previous subscribers alike.
Click here to see a full list of benefits.
Click here to receive a 7 day FREE subscription and more.

Icestar
10.28.2015 , 12:32 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Parhlan View Post
When I tried to log in I had to scroll down the End User Access and License Agreement and the 'Accept' button lit up and I could click it but when the Rules of Conduct, Privacy Policy, & Terms of Use screen came on and I scrolled down the Accept button will not light up so I cannot click it and am prevented from playing the game. Any help would be appreciated, what do I do?
Try scroll all the way up and then down again using the mouse pointer and the page down button.

Sometimes it does not registrer that you are infact at the bottom of the text and have seen it.

Are you playing on a laptop with low resolution, perhaps all the text does not show properly.

Parhlan
10.28.2015 , 08:57 AM | #4
Thank you! That was it! The boxes to the left are colored black against a black background, I never would have seen them if you hadn't told me about them. Thanx again.

Fikkan
11.14.2015 , 04:16 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by makkunkun View Post
Hello,
This sounds a little odd. Have you, by chance, checked/ticked the two boxes to the far left of the accept button? One should say, "I have read and accepted..." The other starts with, "By creating an..." Both of the boxes should be to the left of that bold white text.
Hope this helps.
I had the same prob. Thanks for pitching in and helping out.

SteveTheCynic
11.15.2015 , 08:42 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Parhlan View Post
Thank you! That was it! The boxes to the left are colored black against a black background, I never would have seen them if you hadn't told me about them. Thanx again.
Did they light up black when you clicked them?
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

Tivv
07.07.2016 , 08:58 PM | #7
There were NO boxes to check, I clicked on the left side until both had check boxes, What a fail. My native video is 2736X1824 which happens to be the resolution of the latest and greatest Surface from Microsoft. Wow runs great. not this game. boo.

GythralSWTOR
07.08.2016 , 12:26 AM | #8
At the very bottom of the 2nd 'page' there are 2 checkboxes to the left of the text, but they are almost invisible, just look for the start of the indented text and hover over the area to the left of it.
Just like everyone else, here is my friends code , if you sub or re-sub we both get rewarded.

http://www.swtor.com/r/TMTBGq