Leveling up a character doing only class quest

FinalSai

The way the game is set up, if you do all of the quests that are marked with purple quest markers (your class quests and core Planetary storylines, plus 2 or 3 of the flashpoints on the way) then you will be at the recommended level for the game content as you come to it.

So only doing your class quests would not be enough to keep you at the correct level to get you to level 50 by the time you finish your class story.

Only class story quest won't be enough. I tried it and somewhere around Quesh mobs were ~5 level above me so I had to do some FPs and heroics. At the moment i thing the fastest way to level is through pvp only.

Class quests alone won't be enough. I tried it once (with constant 25% exp boost up and legacy perks), you'll have to do some Heroics/FP's/PvP. I am curious if it'll work once that Victorious Pioneer's Armor Set is out, maybe then you can only do class quests, although I do not think it is possible, even with the armor.

Just get off the starter planet to the fleet. Use an XP boost to do the first Flashpoint and you'll make a good 2 to 3 levels per run. You should be able to do at least 2 runs before the boost wears off, so you can gain 4 to 5 level in an hour.

Class quests alone won't be enough. I tried it once (with constant 25% exp boost up and legacy perks), you'll have to do some Heroics/FP's/PvP. I am curious if it'll work once that Victorious Pioneer's Armor Set is out, maybe then you can only do class quests, although I do not think it is possible, even with the armor.

I think Musco said in the last live stream that once you have the full set it's better than the Epic XP Boost (12x), which would mean you can only do the class quests for additional characters, but yo'd have to do at least one doing class and planetary arcs on at least one character.

I think Musco said in the last live stream that once you have the full set it's better than the Epic XP Boost (12x), which would mean you can only do the class quests for additional characters, but yo'd have to do at least one doing class and planetary arcs on at least one character.

The XP Bonus on the set stops working at level 50. I don't know if its bugged, but my toon hit 50 and the gear bonus dissappeared and adding/dropping the armor had no effect in getting the bonus buff.

I lvlved one character with only class quests and only had to do a few fps every now and then to make sure I was always above lvl and had equivalent lvl gear. It goes so fast, you are good even without gearing for 10 lvls, and companions are better now that they carry your stats. You should be fine. When you hit chapter three planets, that's when you need to make sure gear and lvl are up to par.

You should be able to complete the story line quests and be around lvl 53 or 54, and then all you need is a couple of tacticals, but you can even begin the Revan stuff at 53, and you get the God droid, so you'R=re good.

The XP Bonus on the set stops working at level 50. I don't know if its bugged, but my toon hit 50 and the gear bonus dissappeared and adding/dropping the armor had no effect in getting the bonus buff.

I have a strange feeling that this is intended. I always had the feeling I leveled up a lot faster after 50. Also because I usually skip Makeb and immediately go to SoR (the prelude with FP's SOLO, Rishi and Yavin 4). And that even was the case before the armor set, with only EXP boost...

I'm don't know if that is normal or not, idc really, as a mostly solo player I just need healer companions, hue hue hue :D

I have a strange feeling that this is intended. I always had the feeling I leveled up a lot faster after 50. Also because I usually skip Makeb and immediately go to SoR (the prelude with FP's SOLO, Rishi and Yavin 4). And that even was the case before the armor set, with only EXP boost...

I'm don't know if that is normal or not, idc really, as a mostly solo player I just need healer companions, hue hue hue :D

SoR and the prelude and all that give a lot of XP and it's true, I've noticed it too on my characters, they level up like crazy with those fps.