Trooper class mission dilemma on Belsavis

Aroj_Seroth

During the Friend or Foe mission on Belsavis, when you encounter Conrad Gall, you have the choice of letting Ondorru go and saving Conrad, or going after Ondorru and letting Conrad die. Does Dagger Wing ever get cleared of wrongdoing if you let Ondorru flee, or do you have to go after him in order for them to be cleared? At the end of the mission, if you save Conrad and let Ondorru get away, General Garza tells you that "only time will tell" if Dagger Wing is cleared. I need a definitive answer. Does Ondorru ever get caught? Does Dagger Wing ever get cleared of wrongdoing?

Other than a mail later on Dagger Wing is barely mentioned again in the storyline, regardless of whether you let Ondorru go or not. I've played a couple of Troopers now and I've only captured Ondorru once. For me it's not worth losing Conrad.

What does the mail say? Also, does Ondorru ever get caught down the line by story if you let him go?

What does the mail say? Also, does Ondorru ever get caught down the line by story if you let him go?

Sorry, I don't really recall the specifics. It was like most post storyline mails, though, rather generic. "Really glad we're out of that prison, good to be back in a cockpit, thanks again, we'll back Havoc Squad up anytime, etc..."

Ondorru doesn't get mentioned again in the story either way.

Sorry, I don't really recall the specifics. It was like most post storyline mails, though, rather generic. "Really glad we're out of that prison, good to be back in a cockpit, thanks again, we'll back Havoc Squad up anytime, etc..."

Ondorru doesn't get mentioned again in the story either way.

Thanks! I'm gonna capture that blasted sith. I'm sure Dagger Wing will be fine without Conrad, just like Havoc Squad without its former members.