Please add option to punish the "betrayer" WARNING PLOT SPOILERS

majiinx

I enjoyed the Sith storyline allot but was extremely pissed when Quinn betrays you, it seems very out of character for a Sith to not have the option to punish somebody harshly for what would be considered one of the worst crimes against a Sith lord, especially the Wrath of the Emperor. I understand keeping him around because he had dirt on Baras but I think we should have had the option to punish him for his actions. Me personally I'd like to be able to have him discharged from the military and put a shock collar on him and make him a slave.

So how would the rest of my fellow Sith Warrior like to handle Quinn?

You don't think near killing him and ending your relationship with him is enough?

You don't think his constant, life-long regret at being wrong at not having thought something through to last tiny detail, given his personality, is enough? Every single day Quinn spends on the Fury is a reminder of his failure. He manages to remain noble after his banishment by Broysc because he knows what he did was right. What he does to the Wrath? He'd torture himself far better than you ever could.

You don't think near killing him and ending your relationship with him is enough?

You don't think his constant, life-long regret at being wrong at not having thought something through to last tiny detail, given his personality, is enough? Every single day Quinn spends on the Fury is a reminder of his failure. He manages to remain noble after his banishment by Broysc because he knows what he did was right. What he does to the Wrath? He'd torture himself far better than you ever could.

For a darkside Sith? Definatly not enough, its never even spoken of after it happens I don't even know why they added it. After it all happens its never mentioned again I feel thats very out of character for a Sith especially the way I like to play. I'm sure its fine for a light side Sith but defiantly unacceptable for a Dark side Sith.

For a darkside Sith? Definatly not enough, its never even spoken of after it happens I don't even know why they added it. After it all happens its never mentioned again I feel thats very out of character for a Sith especially the way I like to play. I'm sure its fine for a light side Sith but defiantly unacceptable for a Dark side Sith.

That's because the Dark Side option where you beat the crap out of him was actually supposed to kill him. Have you considered that perhaps the continuation of the Sith Warrior story will address this? You are, after all, asking about story content. It doesn't happen over night.

That's because the Dark Side option where you beat the crap out of him was actually supposed to kill him. Have you considered that perhaps the continuation of the Sith Warrior story will address this? You are, after all, asking about story content. It doesn't happen over night.

Yes I'm well aware that story content takes a large amount of work to implement and would love to see this continued although I highly doubt anything will come of it so I will just brood over it :p

You could always make another Sith Warrior that's a Pureblood for the abusive racial they get towards companions if you didn't roll one. Level it up through balmorra and just log on it every so often to beat the hell out of him when you feel angry at him :) Edited by Zellfel

Yes I'm well aware that story content takes a large amount of work to implement and would love to see this continued although I highly doubt anything will come of it so I will just brood over it :p

If you really want to abuse Quinn that much, send Hall Hood a tweet about it and another to SWTOR's twitter account, asking for male slave gear.

They took the ability to kill companions out of the game in beta, after some ******* complained that they are gimped in crafting because they killed every companion they could.

-.-

I would honestly be cool with giving us a generic replacement for questing/crafting purpose if we killed our companions. I can think of a few companions I would be more then happy to kill off. Quinn wouldn't be one of them though I want to keep him alive and put a shock collar on him with the option to use it whenever I wish :)

I enjoyed the Sith storyline allot but was extremely pissed when Quinn betrays you, it seems very out of character for a Sith to not have the option to punish somebody harshly for what would be considered one of the worst crimes against a Sith lord, especially the Wrath of the Emperor. I understand keeping him around because he had dirt on Baras but I think we should have had the option to punish him for his actions. Me personally I'd like to be able to have him discharged from the military and put a shock collar on him and make him a slave.

So how would the rest of my fellow Sith Warrior like to handle Quinn?

I actually just got to this point in the story last night, and while I can understand not offering the option to kill him from a gameplay standpoint (he is a companion after all and the only one that's a healer), it just seems very out of character and immersion-breaking for a DS Sith to allow someone close to you who's betrayed you to live and get away with a scolding and a slap on the wrist (albeit a nearly lethal slap in the form of a force choke).

I actually just got to this point in the story last night, and while I can understand not offering the option to kill him from a gameplay standpoint (he is a companion after all and the only one that's a healer), it just seems very out of character and immersion-breaking for a DS Sith to allow someone close to you who's betrayed you to live and get away with a scolding and a slap on the wrist (albeit a nearly lethal slap in the form of a force choke).

2v can heal, if that's what you want to call what he does.