Can't log in with launcher

omaan

It's repeatable and it looks like it tried to patch a few Kilobytes of information and it NEVER finalizes the installation of said patch. Funny thing is I was playing 2 hours ago just fine....so whatever you did has broken it yet again or the number of players on the weekend is overstressing the login/patch server.

It's repeatable and it looks like it tried to patch a few Kilobytes of information and it NEVER finalizes the installation of said patch. Funny thing is I was playing 2 hours ago just fine....so whatever you did has broken it yet again or the number of players on the weekend is overstressing the login/patch server.

for me it's even worse...i was in the game and decided to reset my pc after installing new program, and right after i reseted pc, i clicked on swtor launcher and R.I.P.

I've got same issue, did all the usual tricks with the bitraider service and laucnher.setting ini file that many of us have tried over the years when we've goteen launcher issues. However, none of the usual fixes are working. This has got to be host issue and not client side. Especially considering the number of players affected. Might be worth hitting up the SWtOR twitter account and posting on there too.

Is there at least a small chance devs can do something on sunday to save EU players or we should go play other games?

Actually there is a small chance devs can do anytime, sadly bw devs are really bad fixing bugs but they are the best creating new bugs :)