Thanks for destroying Sniper Marksmanship....

ShieldProtection

Sniper MM was the only discipline that offers max damage in pvp....Thank you so much for killing my best class and best discipline, you could add a more useful discipline, entirely new disc for sniper instead of uselsss engineering and other low damage crap, instead you applied a completely unnecessary nerf to sniper...well done BW you finally did it.

Whats next? "nerfing" the fleet music because it plays way too quickly loop? because you guys keep nerfing things since last year and these nerfs are so heavy and it destroys pvp for most people. Note that not everyone can smash keyboard buttons in pvp.

From now on, I will buy 60 day subscription only for KOTFE storyline, because pvp is a cancer now

Sniper MM was the only discipline that offers max damage in pvp....Thank you so much for killing my best class and best discipline, you could add a more useful discipline, entirely new disc for sniper instead of uselsss engineering and other low damage crap, instead you applied a completely unnecessary nerf to sniper...well done BW you finally did it.

Whats next? "nerfing" the fleet music because it plays way too quickly loop? because you guys keep nerfing things since last year and these nerfs are so heavy and it destroys pvp for most people. Note that not everyone can smash keyboard buttons in pvp.

From now on, I will buy 60 day subscription only for KOTFE storyline, because pvp is a cancer now

Right with you mate. I mained a sniper/GS in pvp since forever. We haven't been viable since like 1.0. Playable, but not viable. EAware nerfed engineering for 3.0, effectively neutering the best pvp spec. And now they have done the same to marksman, snipers last remaining viable spec. Brb, rolling sorc like everyone else. *eyeroll*

Right with you mate. I mained a sniper/GS in pvp since forever. We haven't been viable since like 1.0. Playable, but not viable. EAware nerfed engineering for 3.0, effectively neutering the best pvp spec. And now they have done the same to marksman, snipers last remaining viable spec. Brb, rolling sorc like everyone else. *eyeroll*

Exactly man, and wow I thought I'm going to get some hate/troll comments because of my standing in Sniper MM,

and I got two positive replies, its a very rare in SWTOR forums- thank you both of you,

Edited by ShieldProtection
horrible english (last exit before the bridge)