July In-Game Events

DanielSteed

Merciless Seeker's armor set will now become attainable through the Rakghoul Resurgence? What?! It's on the cartel market. I bought it when it went on flash sale a while back. Now it will be available as a featured reward? Joke, right? Has to be a typo or something, no? Maybe a new armor with the same name? Edited by TonyTricicolo

Merciless Seeker's armor set will now become attainable through the Rakghoul Resurgence? What?! It's on the cartel market. I bought it when it went on flash sale a while back. Now it will be available as a featured reward? Joke, right? Has to be a typo or something, no? Maybe a new armor with the same name?

It's a rare drop from the Eyeless, afaik, and has been since the set came out.

It's a rare drop from the Eyeless, afaik, and has been since the set came out.

This. But since it has been a very popular armor set in high demand and the drop chance is miniscule, people kept asking for it to be added as a direct cartel market sale, which they finally did.

Hello everyone!

The schedule for the in-game events happening in July has just been published. In addition to Nar Shaddaa continuing, the Rakghoul Resurgence, Bounty Contract Week, and Pirate Incursion events will be happening as well.

There is a botch on the July dates as there is no conquest event between the 23rd to the 30th. Can this be fixed, unless there will be a week without conquest!

There is a botch on the July dates as there is no conquest event between the 23rd to the 30th. Can this be fixed, unless there will be a week without conquest!

This is not the schedule of conquest events but the schedule of in-game events, which also have conquest events tied to them. You'll notice that the schedule only covers the weeks of 2 – 9 July, 16 - 23 July, and 30 July - 6 August, or every other week, but there is a conquest event each week. The other weeks are chosen from the list of other conquest events. I'm not in game right now but if you go to the Conquest tab you can see what conquest event will run next week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Dev Post
There has been a slight update to the in-game event schedule. Tonight at our Community Cantina in San Diego we announced that we will be doing a month long Double Rewards event! The event will run from July 23rd - August 20th and all respective pages have been updated to reflect this.

There has been a slight update to the in-game event schedule. Tonight at our Community Cantina in San Diego we announced that we will be doing a month long Double Rewards event! The event will run from July 23rd - August 20th and all respective pages have been updated to reflect this.

Sweet ! I'll get to enjoy this one !!

TYVM !!

Hawt. I was about to start a new char, but I'll wait until the 23rd now. Chasing those Squad Leader titles.

This is wonderful news for me, it'll definitely help me finish my characters before Onslaught's launch!

Woot, less time needed to get my last char to CXP300, more time for other stuff.

good been trying to work on getting 3 characters to command rank 300 for the achievement.