Do all the Race/class Story happen at the sametime?

LinkNukem

Also

If I remember correctly, Watcher 2 mentions that the sith use imperial ressources on Corellia for their own stuff and names both Thanaton and Baras

I only know for certain that the warrior ends his story before the inquistor, because:

you can see Thanaton in the council chambers when the warrior confronts Darth Baras

Forgot about that part. It seems to me the agent has the most mentions of other classes, but it might just be because I played it last. All these people are mentioned, and probably more that I can't think of.

Also

If I remember correctly, Watcher 2 mentions that the sith use imperial ressources on Corellia for their own stuff and names both Thanaton and Baras

I only know for certain that the warrior ends his story before the inquistor, because:

you can see Thanaton in the council chambers when the warrior confronts Darth Baras

Assuming that is the same meeting and day, I would be pissed if I were Marr. Like really? Can't we get through a fking meeting without some Lord coming in and fighting a Darth? :rak_03:

Assuming that is the same meeting and day, I would be pissed if I were Marr. Like really? Can't we get through a fking meeting without some Lord coming in and fighting a Darth? :rak_03:

LOL yeah now I feel bad for him, I interrupted his meeting and murdered his colleague so bad that they had to go to the OTHER Dark Council meeting room, where I then murdered another colleague!

Forgot about that part. It seems to me the agent has the most mentions of other classes, but it might just be because I played it last. All these people are mentioned, and probably more that I can't think of.

I love how many references there are in the agent story. When you're on Corellia you hear about the trooper and consular coming to aid the republic.

We know Republic Corellia happens after Empire Corellia. As Empire you arrive shortly after the Imperial invasion, while they are still limited to the original invasion zones, and help Decimus almost conquer Corellia, and leave before the Republic counter-attack. As Republic you arrive after Decimus is already close to winning, and you help push him back off the planet.

The easiest way is to just go with each chapter being about a year long. I don't care what Wookiepeedia says, there's no way that RotHC, SoR AND Ziost all happened in one year. So, figure Chapter 1=1 year, etc. So we're currently in chapter 5 interlude, so 5 years or so have gone by. Then Chapter 1 of KotFE is probably 2-4 months after Ziost and then you're frozen for 5 years once chapter 3 is out of kotfe.

The events on Makeb go down in only a few weeks; early in the story the Makeb scientist tells you there's only a few weeks before the planet's destruction.

But without the game actually telling you how much time passes between, for instance, the battle of Corellia and the evacuation of Makeb you could make it anything you like for yourself.

Bounty Hunter is the first to finish and the consular is the second to finish. In the bounty hunter story you take out the supreme chancellor and the consular goes to see saresh just after her election following that incident.

agent has to finish before counsular because the report you get on republic troop mentions both the trooper and counsulars forces comeing to correlia well your almost finished it

• 3 years later...

VERY LATE but...

Not to mention in Vette's companion dialogue

She was with Risha as a child when Risha was a child on Nok Drayen's crew. This could lead someone to believe that the Warrior story and Smuggler Story happen at around the same time because Vette and Risha look around the same age when you get them as companions.

Needless to say,

we are probably goin to get al of our companions back at the end of the colossus that is the extra story stuff (KotFE, KotET, Ossus) and by the looks of things the companions don't have any character remodeling.

so it is safe to say that the class stories start and end at roughly the same time.

I found this image that was around the net.

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2015/012/3/f/swtor_story_progression__planets_and_flashpoints_by_dreamingeisha-d6wwupy.jpg

It say that between chapter there is a 1-2 years gap, but i could be reading this wrong.

Woh...:eek: This is so interesting. I often wondered about this. Its so detail you could make a whole series on this alone with their own trilogy! God I love this expanded SW universe so much!

Needless to say,

we are probably goin to get al of our companions back at the end of the colossus that is the extra story stuff (KotFE, KotET, Ossus) and by the looks of things the companions don't have any character remodeling.

so it is safe to say that the class stories start and end at roughly the same time.

It is, indeed, safe to say that, but the state of the returned companions has essentially nothing to do with the ending times of the class stories.

The class stories end when you finish the activities on Corellia and immediately after, and get the mission (First Strike or Crystal Ball) to go to Ilum. The story on Ossus begins about eight years later.

I’m guessing there’s no definitive list of all the class story missions and what order they happen in, chronologically...

Like:

Inquisitor mission a

Bounty hunter mission a

Consular mission a

Inquisitor mission b

Trooper mission a

Etc

I think it’d be really cool if there was, then I could make a full set of characters, one for each class, and play through the entire story in chronological order, switching characters as needed

Edited by VelvetSanity

I’m guessing there’s no definitive list of all the class story missions and what order they happen in, chronologically...

Like:

Inquisitor mission a

Bounty hunter mission a

Consular mission a

Inquisitor mission b

Trooper mission a

Etc

I think it’d be really cool if there was, then I could make a full set of characters, one for each class, and play through the entire story in chronological order, switching characters as needed

Probably not, since there are places where it's evident that multiple missions happen at once. The most blatant example is probably the openers for Trooper and Smuggler, where:

* The new Trooper is riding a walker that eats separatist missiles.

* Corso tells the new Smuggler that the seps just took down a Republic military walker by feeding it missiles.

That tells me that these two sequences happen at exactly the same time, give or take at most a few minutes.

Surrounding evidence suggests that something similar happens between all the starter-world pairs - the Flesh Raider invasion of the Gnarls is "live" for both Jedi classes, etc. - and other surrounding evidence (<Story Arc> missions and similar things) suggests that the beginning of each story planet happens at about the same time for all classes involved. Whether the Imperials arrive on, say, Alderaan before or after the Republicists is open to question, for all the levelling planets except Taris (Pubs arrive first) and Balmorra (Imps arrive first)(1).

(1) But it is not clear whether the Pubs arrive on Taris before or after the Imps arrive on Balmorra.

• 2 weeks later...

Well the only times i remember actual passed time mentioned was in the KOTFE. 5 years spent in frozen, and then 1 year spent in defeating the Eternal Empire. Nadia tells, that you met 6 years ago as consular. For the rest there are small signs, but we can say, that they happen roughly close in time.

Belsavis Imperial is about taking over the planet from the rebels, and helping that sith lady with it. We kill her on Consular storyline on Belsavis, and as republic the whole quest series is about retaking the planet which is nearly fallen entirely to Imperial hands.

Taris Imperial is about to destroy the Republic presence, and as Republic you don't even meet Imperials. This suggest, that the Republic happens first. Also in the Hospital as republic you meet infected pirates. As Imperial you met rakghouls there.

On Alderaan stuff seems to happen more like a parallel universe style. As both sides you beat the other, defat Ulgo, and ask the formal ruler house for their support. Same appear on Quesh.

For class story however it could be, that we could set up a sort of timeline on what happens when.