Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Canon ten most powerful Jedi and Sith.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Canon ten most powerful Jedi and Sith.

wrnfkbsdgfbdsgb
04.05.2014 , 05:09 PM | #271
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
So... you believe that if you keeping necroing this thread eventually someone will acknowledge your opinion?

Whatever floats your boat. I just thought you would have got the memo by now.
Um no, I don't care what people think of my opinion, this is the Internet, I post it just for the sake of posting something.
"Concentration, focus, long-term thinking--those are the qualities that seperate a warrior from a mere flailing fighter." / "History is on the move. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."

Beniboybling
04.05.2014 , 05:29 PM | #272
Quote: Originally Posted by wrnfkbsdgfbdsgb View Post
Um no, I don't care what people think of my opinion, this is the Internet, I post it just for the sake of posting something.
I never said anything about thinking, but unless somebody acknowledges your point it is totally pointless. Currently I'm the only one giving it a scrap of meaning, surely you must understand that.

wrnfkbsdgfbdsgb
04.05.2014 , 05:31 PM | #273
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
I never said anything about thinking, but unless somebody acknowledges your point it is totally pointless. Currently I'm the only one giving it a scrap of meaning, surely you must understand that.
Understand it? Yes. Care about it? No. You must have quite the confidence to think you responding to my posts is meaningful. I take it you also believe that all your opinions are valuable to everyone?
"Concentration, focus, long-term thinking--those are the qualities that seperate a warrior from a mere flailing fighter." / "History is on the move. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."

Beniboybling
04.05.2014 , 05:45 PM | #274
Quote: Originally Posted by wrnfkbsdgfbdsgb View Post
Understand it? Yes. Care about it? No. You must have quite the confidence to think you responding to my posts is meaningful. I take it you also believe that all your opinions are valuable to everyone?
Wow, you read a little into that didn't you?

Well, I'll be on my way.