Minimal general Interface (HUD) for appreciating the theatre of combat.

Devolvio

I like the set up, it is very clean and tidy. I agree with your assesment of the graphics, some are amazing, especially the new planets, etc. And even better in full 'everything'

Which customisation is that you have for alric? It's much better than the normal one, looks very shaggy too..lol

Aric Jorgan Customisation 6. Unfortunately, his facial hair does tend to cut through a lot of the headgear that he could otherwise wear. And that's saying something when you consider how few role-appropriate articles of headgear can be worn by Aric, whose manly jawline and weighted brow tend to cut through almost every piece I tried on him, whether they be of the Cartel, crafted or drops.

ty. I rarely take much notice of aric, but I do like this customisation, so I'll be getting a few...lol. Will be interesting to see if he clips through the armour sets I normally have him in.

One of the things that always distracts me, even with UI at a minimum, is some of the effects. Often-times our characters turn into big, bright, glowing balls of energy, and that's really annoying to me!

Personally it has never bothered me, but every now and then, someone does put it in the suggestion box, for a toggle, or the like to tone down, or switch off. Perhaps it's time you put one up. The worst thing they can do is ignore it, and if you are lucky, and/or get enough support, it might become a feature down the line.

Personally it has never bothered me, but every now and then, someone does put it in the suggestion box, for a toggle, or the like to tone down, or switch off. Perhaps it's time you put one up. The worst thing they can do is ignore it, and if you are lucky, and/or get enough support, it might become a feature down the line.

I can't remember if I already have or not; I remember taking part in a thread about that, though.