Epic Relics worthless?

I just got my first epic Relic out of Eternity Vault....and it is f***ing worthless.

To see what I mean just look up the epic relics here:

http://www.torhead.com/search/relic

This is no bug of torhead.com, they really don't have any endurance on them. So you basically get like 20 more on crit and surge during the use, but you lose 51 Endurance, not exactly a good change. :rolleyes:

Edited by Gerudan

Aren't the epic relics supposed to have Augment mod slots? Even so, the highest +End Augment is only +34... However you can change endurance to whatever stat you want if you don't necessarily need it... +Absorption, Strength, Presence even... lol

The problem is you can pick up one that gives only a few points less of both stat BUT has a permanent +end on it.

So you lose 100-200hp but gain the ability to deal +2-3k and higher chances when activated? Problem?

Edited by tXHereticXt

those relics are for raw stats, clearly. stacking health isnt always the way to go, and frankly I prefer when an MMO has mechanics that favor real stats :p

dope relics. can't wait to pop those and blow kids up in pvp

So you lose 100-200hp but gain the ability to deal +2-3k and higher chances when activated? Problem?

more like you lose 100-200 hp for a .1% chance to hit 2-3k higher, should mention that the 1-200 hp is permanent while the .1% is activated.

Epic relics are terrible atm.

Currently crafting Rakata relics and hoping to get advanced versions with augment slots for endurance augments. I changed from blue relics with endurance to these and lost around 800hp if Im not completely mistaken, but the superior use ability of these trinkets really makes up for it. Anyways wasn't too pleased with the loss of hp since Im tank :p

Joking right? The crit and surge relic is AMAZING. For DPS.... You clearly are crazy.

What DPS? You gain 20 Points on crit and surge during the use but 51 endurance permanent.

It's not like the blue Relics wouldn't have the use function and you need HP during a raid. THere are more than enough situations, when everyone in a raid can take damage.

Edited by Gerudan