When will i get my Kurtob Speeder?

sithgreyguard

Greetings Sithgreyguard!

You can find more information on how to earn the Kurtob Alliance Speeder in Friends of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Free Trial information section. Specifically regarding your question:

If one or more of your friends purchases The Old Republic™, pays for a recurring monthly subscription or redeems a Pre-Paid Game Time Code, and passes the 30 days of play time included with the purchase of the game, you'll receive an exclusive in-game Kurtob Alliance Speeder via in-game mail.

As stated, your friend will have to pass the 30 days of play time before you will receive your in-game speeder.

We hope this helps! :jawa_smile:

Greetings Sithgreyguard!

You can find more information on how to earn the Kurtob Alliance Speeder in Friends of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Free Trial information section. Specifically regarding your question:

As stated, your friend will have to pass the 30 days of play time before you will receive your in-game speeder.

We hope this helps! :jawa_smile:

I'm confused if you have to play trough thoose 30 days then how come people have the veichle already?

I'm confused if you have to play trough thoose 30 days then how come people have the veichle already?

because we've referred people in the past. there has been the option to refer a friend for some months already. i referred someone in april i think, so i got the speeder when the update occurred because the person had subbed since then, so i got my speeder

• 4 months later...
A friend of mine saw me playing & after doing the trial decided to sub, I had completely forgotten about this offer will I be able to get the speeder somehow if they are already subbing?

did you refer them in the first place to get them to start the trial?

if you never referred them, then no you wont be able to get it.